News:

Be sure to tell your friends about NinSheetMusic!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DrP

Quote from: Oni-Link on August 12, 2010, 01:35:02 PMFOUND IT
kidding

Haha. I was just bored

Anyone looking forward for a favorite TV show to come back on in September?

SlowPokemon

The Middle! :D

I don't care what anyone says, that show is nothing like Malcolm in the Middle, and is way funnier.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

DrP

Patricia Heaton is a great actress (though she did better in Everybody Loves Raymond)!! I need to watch that show again

The Middle is good... I just stay away from ABC at all costs (cause its owned by the Disney Company)

I already have my list of start dates out

I cant wait for Community, 30 Rock, THe Simpsons and South Park

Cobraroll

Quote from: drpamplemousse on August 12, 2010, 01:54:01 PMHaha. I was just bored

Anyone looking forward for a favorite TV show to come back on in September?

You bet! Nytt på Nytt!
Emergence - a story exclusive to NSM

Yes, I'm still around from time to time. For quicker response, you can reach me by PM, or drop by Smogon to say hi. I go by "Codraroll" there, because of a bet.

DrP

Quote from: Cobraroll on August 12, 2010, 02:08:11 PMYou bet! Nytt på Nytt!

Seems pretty funny! Kinda close to the old tv show "who's line is it anyway?"

Concerto No.20 in D minor

SlowPokemon

Um, okay then.

Truthfully, I don't much anymore either. I watch it like once or twice a week - did watch Last Comic Standing (over now), and I watch the new Total Drama every week (urk xD). Then, when the Middle comes back on, I'll watch the new ones.

So.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Ruto

Broadcast TV isn't fun anymore. Everything I watch comes from the Internet and DVDs now and it's still less than an hour per week.

I am looking forward to more Simpsons but heh...the episodes were better in the 90s :D

Edit: Just like video games! I can't believe no one's heard of Soul Calibur!

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Harvest

I'm pretty much done with TV as well.  Don't regularly watch shows and when I do..it is almost always not live..usually a download version.  I did watch Lost and now the only show is Dexter.
-

Ruto

OHHH!! I hate to post another time but I have to point out that my last post was made on 11:11:11 XD

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

SuperFireKirby

The news, The Daily Show, The Colbert Report, Avatar= The only tv shows I am currently watching on Live Broadcast.

Oh yeah, and The Boondocks which ends for good(supposedly) this sunday as its the season finale to what the creator says is probably the last season that will be made.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

DrP

Quote from: Ruto on August 12, 2010, 03:11:11 PMBroadcast TV isn't fun anymore. Everything I watch comes from the Internet and DVDs now and it's still less than an hour per week.

I am looking forward to more Simpsons but heh...the episodes were better in the 90s :D

Edit: Just like video games! I can't believe no one's heard of Soul Calibur!

surprisingly, this past season was more original than the ones from the early 2000s

I watch everything online now (and I wont know how my roommates will use the tv at college, so...)

Community only came out last year (and Chevy Chase is hilarious) and I got into 30 Rock last year, but I'm set if there arent new shows... I have about 500 GBs of TV ready for me to watch over again!

Harvest

I am very disappointed that Steve Carell isn't doing that well.

Date Night was only ok, and I'm sorry for this but Dinner for Schmucks was terrible.

Still love him in the office though, but he is leaving that so I hope he can get it together.
-

dahans

The concert was epic! Haydn's symphony 98, Haydn's Te Deum and Mozart's requiem. I wish I had recorded it! :D
Check out my arrangements! I mean it! Check them out!