The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

universe-X

Quote from: drpamplemousse on August 10, 2010, 09:56:22 PMWell, if you want Wahoos, you can go to Austin (haha)... but there isnt a Rubios (another chain) until Colorado or Arizona... you dont even have a Del Taco... in Texas?
I'm not a big fan of Mexican food, but fish tacos sounds nice ;D

DrP

hahaha... yuppies. There are SOO many yuppies out here (moreso up in LA). if you've ever been to Manhassat, that is Yuppie-ville galore!

well, in middle school, we had this lunch truck come, so there was no need to go out and get lunch (but teachers would occasionally go out and get us food) and I forgot to mention that our "bistro" is a private business entity with no subsidies from the school, so they have to turn a profit (even though SO many kids steal things... they have over 100 dollars in their wallet, but they JUST have to steal that tray of fries). THe school didnt want the food service to go out of business, so that was also part of their argument.

Quote from: universe-X on August 11, 2010, 10:59:53 AMI'm not a big fan of Mexican food, but fish tacos sounds nice ;D

Oh, I hate Mexican food, but I occasionally get the hankering (and all they served at my school was mexican food, salad and the occasional specialty item).

Oni-Link

Quote from: universe-X on August 11, 2010, 10:59:53 AMI'm not a big fan of Mexican food, but fish tacos sounds nice ;D
I've had one once.
They're pretty good. Too bad I haven't had them since.

universe-X

What you guys really need to try is a gyros. It's filling and hefty. *drools*

EDIT: Preferrably beef.

DrP

Quote from: universe-X on August 11, 2010, 11:07:22 AMWhat you guys really need to try is a gyros. It's filling and hefty. *drools*

EDIT: Preferrably beef.

Probably one of the specialty items served once a week at school (they were beef)... though i prefer lamb

I have perfected my tzatsiki sauce! Im not a huge fan of tomoatoes in their raw form, so I go straight for the lettuce, cucumber (i put it on!), and the seasoned meet.

I have had a HUGE addiction to hummus this summer

And FYI, GREEK FOOD IS AMAZING (and surprisingly, people think my last name is Greek when it is NO WHERE close)

Harvest

-

Oni-Link

Quote from: Harvest on August 11, 2010, 11:42:11 AMI wasn't implying that.
Ah okay. Misunderstanding.
I thought you were calling everyone but you on here a nerd.

Brassman388

universe-X

Quote from: Brassman388 on August 11, 2010, 11:52:19 AM11+ hours of sleep is not good.
Try 15.

And wow... I almost forgot, it's been a year since I joined NSM :D

Brassman388

Harvest

Quote from: Oni-Link on August 11, 2010, 11:43:11 AMAh okay. Misunderstanding.
I thought you were calling everyone but you on here a nerd.

haaa oh no.  Been a nerd all my life, why else would I be here every day.

-

Oni-Link

Quote from: universe-X on August 11, 2010, 11:52:58 AMTry 15.

And wow... I almost forgot, it's been a year since I joined NSM :D
Almost 2 years for me.

DrP

well, my old account that I never used is slightly over 2 years... this one is quite new (and a whole lot more active)

HugoMeister

Quote from: Harvest on August 11, 2010, 11:54:57 AMhaaa oh no.  Been a nerd all my life, why else would I be here every day.

Hey beautiful, last night was fantastic.

Quote from: sipan1234bow to the longest child ever

universe-X