The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shadoninja

"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

DrP

^^Zombie=no brains, Ninja=cause its ShadoNINJA

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Oni-Link

DrP

Season 0?? Seems odd (but what should I know?)

Im finishing up my page for my favorite Pokémon (about halfway through Gen III)... wikicode writing is TIME CONSUMING!

Also... zeldawiki.org may make me a jr admin for SS! WOO!

universe-X

Yu-Gi-Oh! Season 0 (In Japan, A.K.A. The Shadow Games) was, imo, better than all the GX and 5D's episodes combined (Seasons 1-6 of the actual show were pretty good; GX kept some idea from "the past" intact; 5D's is too fast paced for me to keep up with [Plus, 4Kids' censorships and 1st season re-runs suck. No, really, SUCK] so I didn't even bother with that). It taught me how to find loop holes in daily life :D

EDIT: Yes, I [used to be] a complete NERD about Yu-Gi-Oh! If you ask me anything about Monster, Spell, or Trap card details, I won't remember because they screwed with it about 2 years ago...

Ruto

[Dad tells me to eat more because all his friends think he's not feeding me]
Sister: I'm hungry and you don't tell me to eat.
Dad: You're fat enough.

o_o;;;

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Shadoninja

"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

Roz~

Quote from: Ruto on August 09, 2010, 06:28:30 PM[Dad tells me to eat more because all his friends think he's not feeding me]

o_o;;;
Hahaha, well that is epic win.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

DrP

Quote from: Ruto on August 09, 2010, 06:28:30 PM[Dad tells me to eat more because all his friends think he's not feeding me]

o_o;;;

hahaha. my uncle once said something really similar, except i wasnt that skinny (well I havent been "normal" like that since 7th grade)

SuperFireKirby

o_o;;;
epic

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

dahans

That's not epic! That is mean! Poor little sister! How did she react, Ruto?
Check out my arrangements! I mean it! Check them out!

DrP

I cant believe I had to wate up early to put the trashcans to the curb... arrrgh!

but on the brightside, im up before 10!

Harvest

-