News:

Using cutting-edge ray tracing technology, our sheets appear 69% more realistic than the leading bargain brand!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DrP

Quote from: Ruto on August 08, 2010, 05:34:04 PMWapanese?

Dunno, I sorta come here to get away from that.

I just come here cause im bored
Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on August 08, 2010, 05:29:31 PMorly

and im just a junior admin, so i have to please my audience... its called advertising!

KefkaticFanatic

Ha, get away from people like that or people that recognize that people are that?

@Dr: Bullshit.

me irl
[close]

DrP

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on August 08, 2010, 05:39:05 PMHa, get away from people like that or people that recognize that people are that?

@Dr: Bullshit.

no... to get away from fags like you! haha (im only joking there)

and it aint bullshit one bit. sometimes you have to play roles you dont wanna necessarily take the full form of

and you probably wont be able to guess the game im playing at the moment (oh, wait... maybe)

KefkaticFanatic

The fact you ARE a junior admin, all the goddamn fanfic romance crap you subscribe to, the mini essays on the anime characters, etc says otherwise.

me irl
[close]

Ruto

Weeaboos actually come out in public and their appearance is sometimes encouraged here (>__>). They can be found in 99% of the Gamestops/local game stores, under the escalator at Kinokuniya bookstore, in every anime con, singing in really high pitched voices and acting like cats in public.

I'm a lot safer here.

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

KefkaticFanatic

Oh what the fuck, that's disgusting.  Where do you live?

me irl
[close]

DrP

WOW! you actually read my page... you really must have no life (well, that must fall back on me a bit now)

But for your entertainment, I have a quote

"The first video game I ever played was Link's Awakening, so I have to give the Zelda series more credit at times (and remains to this day as my favorite video game series, with Pokémon following a CLOSE second)"

This comes directly from the page.

I do have to admit that Pokémon is my favorite anime (because i really dont like other ones... and i have my other reasons on why i like those other characters... besides that they each have elements of me inside them)

Oh, and for everyone's information, I am not a Weeaboo according to Ruto's definition

Ruto

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on August 08, 2010, 05:50:26 PMOh what the fuck, that's disgusting.  Where do you live?

NEW YORK CITY D:

Is it that shocking? Also, I forgot to mention how many people (over 150 lbs) dress in sweet lolita when they're nearly 30. I don't want to say anything too demeaning, but I think people should know what looks good on them and what doesn't.

Being a moderator is really just keeping the weeaboos from killing each other imo.

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

DrP

Quote from: Ruto on August 08, 2010, 05:58:40 PMNEW YORK CITY D:

Is it that shocking? Also, I forgot to mention how many people (over 150 lbs) dress in sweet lolita when they're nearly 30. I don't want to say anything too demeaning, but I think people should know what looks good on them and what doesn't.

Being a moderator is really just keeping the weeaboos from killing each other imo.

^Exactly!! Too many "PokéNerds" out there.

Anyways to change the subject, anyone know how to get orbs from the speedways on ripto's range?

Harvest

-

Harvest

eh, perhaps this will be what brings me out of the bullshit or perhaps it will push me deeper.

anyways, I think she is fucking hot so I'm good for now.
-

DrP

DrP

I forgot how good Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is!