The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DrP

I see... and then I see in the "news"... "Dekudude is too pimpsteresque for a sauna"... there's gotta be something behind it.

I'll find out someday!

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]

Cobraroll

Wow, am I one of the oldest here, at 19?

I guess JaMaHa, Nakah and G-Han and NDude are all older, but their activity has been a little so-so recently.
Emergence - a story exclusive to NSM

Yes, I'm still around from time to time. For quicker response, you can reach me by PM, or drop by Smogon to say hi. I go by "Codraroll" there, because of a bet.

Maretocks

Am I the only one here who cares for theater at all?
<INSERT WITTY SLOGAN>

Concerto No.20 in D minor

I like going to plays.  Also Jamaha and I are 20, and I believe there are older members.

Offkey

The flow of time is always cruel... its speed seems different for each person, but no one can change it... A thing that does not change with time is a memory of younger days...

Youtube channel.
Video's coming soon(ish).

Jamaha

dahans

Quote from: Concerto No.20 in D minor on August 08, 2010, 07:48:11 AMI like going to plays.  Also Jamaha and I are 20, and I believe there are older members.

There are older members! For example Danny, he turned 31 today! I think you are one of the oldest active members!
Check out my arrangements! I mean it! Check them out!

Dude

DrP

Ruto

Quote from: Concerto No.20 in D minor on August 08, 2010, 07:48:11 AMI like going to plays.  Also Jamaha and I are 20, and I believe there are older members.

Yay, I'm not alone xD

Also, I worked on plays through almost all of middle-high school...been to see Broadway productions a number of times, read a lot of Shakespeare >__>

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

DrP

Quote from: Ruto on August 08, 2010, 10:37:15 AMYay, I'm not alone xD

Also, I worked on plays through almost all of middle-high school...been to see Broadway productions a number of times, read a lot of Shakespeare >__>

I never really got into Shakespeare. I did like Two Gentlemen of Verona a bit, as well as Hamlet and MSND... I hated Romeo and Juliet, for the record

I really dont like plays/musicals, either... but the Producers (both the movie and my school's production [that I was in... i just had to do THIS play] were epicly hilarious)

SlowPokemon

Made like five videos of me playing piano! For shameless bragging, I may put them on YouTube if I get an account.

School. Is. Tomorrow.

'-_- For me

That came quick.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

DrP

points and laughs hahahaha. even if i was in high school, i wouldnt start until after labor day!

its all good though, cause school is GREAT.

EDIT: Oh, yeah, and you can just link your GMail account to youtube, you dont have to make a separate account!

Oni-Link

New icon, might switch back if no one likes it.