News:

NinSheetMusic is the LARGEST video game sheet music archive on the entire internet worldwide!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ruto

Awww! I'm glad you liked it!

Adding some additional storylines was bound to happen...Zelda games tend to have a lot of those collecting item quests and they would need to pad that. Link was really cute in the manga too, like that drawing where he was waking up Ezlo in that bed. Did you also notice he was looking up Anju's dress in one panel?  :D 

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Oni-Link

Quote from: Ruto on August 04, 2010, 08:24:20 PMAwww! I'm glad you liked it!

Adding some additional storylines was bound to happen...Zelda games tend to have a lot of those collecting item quests and they would need to pad that. Link was really cute in the manga too, like that drawing where he was waking up Ezlo in that bed. Did you also notice he was looking up Anju's dress in one panel?  :D 
I'm still reading Minish Cap, but I have all of the mangas+ the ones that weren't on that site.

universe-X

So, first off I wanna say thanks to Cobraroll and dahans for helping me stay up all night so I could go on my trip all day! :D I went to San Antonio, Texas and it was pretty darn fun :D Pics (taken with DSi, so bare with me):

^^^The Alamo^^^

^^^Yes, that sexy beast is me. :P ^^^

^^^Desert Drive-thru <_< ^^^

^^^Yaks!^^^

^^^Bull (those horns are fucking huge o.o)^^^

Ok, too many pics :P I'll PM you if you want more or you can just add me on Facebook if you have one.

Oni-Link

Quote from: universe-X on August 04, 2010, 09:00:57 PMSo, first off I wanna say thanks to Cobraroll and dahans for helping me stay up all night so I could go on my trip all day! :D I went to San Antonio, Texas and it was pretty darn fun :D Pics (taken with DSi, so bare with me):
Not bad for a DSi.
(Also, I don't want to quote all the pictures, so I took them out of the quote)

universe-X

Yeah, I've gotten better at just walking/driving by and taking pics with a DSi. As long as your hands aren't shaky, you're safe! :D

DrP

my phone takes better pics than a DSi, but id be playing a game on the road... i do have to admit that the DSi takes some pretty nice pics!

Ruto

they look sort of like iPhone pics XD

can you tell if the yaks were sweating?

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

universe-X

Quote from: drpamplemousse on August 04, 2010, 09:24:51 PMmy phone takes better pics than a DSi, but id be playing a game on the road... i do have to admit that the DSi takes some pretty nice pics!
Meh, I had to delete around 20-50 pics out of the near 150 I took. :(

Quote from: Ruto on August 04, 2010, 09:26:55 PMthey look sort of like iPhone pics XD
can you tell if the yaks were sweating?
lol, we were a little afraid to get that close to the yaks :P

DrP

Oni-Link

Quote from: drpamplemousse on August 04, 2010, 09:39:28 PMMY PHONE HAS BEEN FROYOED!
It was probably a bad phone, a knock-off, or it's your fault.

DrP

you totally didn't get it

Froyo, or its technical term: Android 2.2, is the latest release of the mobile OS of Android... it is like a super good thing (since my phone is a HUGE iPhone competitor)

I would send a screenshot of my phone, but im too lazy to take a picture

Oni-Link

Quote from: drpamplemousse on August 04, 2010, 09:46:11 PMyou totally didn't get it

Froyo, or its technical term: Android 2.2, is the latest release of the mobile OS of Android... it is like a super good thing (since my phone is a HUGE iPhone competitor)

I would send a screenshot of my phone, but im too lazy to take a picture
Well, how the heck was I supposed to know what Froyo meant? I googled it an I couldn't find anything.

DrP

Try Wikipedia-ing Froyo and see what pops up!

Oni-Link

DrP

ahh... that makes sense. i made up that word