The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DrP

It's about her job. If there was a de-stress place, then she can go there... but driving with her is a stressfull experience for me. She needs to be napping in the back while I drive...... and I'm officially in SLO town!

SlowPokemon

Don't worry... life will move quickly in SLO!

Haha, couldn't resist.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

DrP

People here are like Seattle drivers... if anyone knows the joke

SlowPokemon

DrP

Seattle Drivers are the slowest drivers in the state of Washington, known for driving UNDER the speed limit on the freeway

Harvest

hoooray for random depression and stuff.

time to make a change of some sort..
-

DrP

The Deku Trombonist

Avoiding all contact with the people around me (esp. other students) is surprisingly fun. :)

DrP

im usually like that with other people I don't know... probably gonna be like that tomorrow

The Deku Trombonist

I'm like that with everyone. Only it's harder to avoid people who know me as they seem to want to say hi.

Maretocks

Quote from: drpamplemousse on August 01, 2010, 08:14:18 PM... anybody here have a random thought?

Anyone else here almost completely introspective misanthropists? People annoy me.

Quote from: Harvest on August 01, 2010, 07:59:41 PMhoooray for random depression and stuff.

time to make a change of some sort..
Just make sure it's for the best. It doesn't feel great when you lose out on an emotional gamble.
<INSERT WITTY SLOGAN>

SlowPokemon

Dude, what the heck is that? You're being kind of irritating by not posting what your links, well, link to.

Oni-Link

Quote from: SlowPokemon on August 02, 2010, 11:41:22 AMDude, what the heck is that? You're being kind of irritating by not posting what your links, well, link to.
God. if you want to know, ask me or click it.
It's some matrix thing.
Now stop being like that.

SlowPokemon

I did click it, but I was still confused. That's what I'm asking. I wouldn't be a jerk unless I'd already clicked it. I still don't know.