News:

NinSheetMusic is the LARGEST video game sheet music archive on the entire internet worldwide!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Oni-Link

Quote from: drpamplemousse on July 30, 2010, 12:09:25 AMnow you're going to be like some of my facebook friends who change their pics every 6 hours
;.;

Dude

Quote from: Maretocks on July 28, 2010, 11:37:43 PMI've got 6-11 all queued up in Bitcomet. My parents didn't leave the download running last night, so The Embodiment of Scarlet Devil is only at 50%. :/

And the download's broken. Starting again. 2%. Should be done in an hour and a half.
Have you gotten raped by it yet?

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

SuperFireKirby

SlowPokemon is now my favorite person on here, as he is the only one who welcomed me back.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

SlowPokemon

Oni-Link

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on July 30, 2010, 11:01:47 AMSlowPokemon is now my favorite person on here, as he is the only one who welcomed me back.

Well EXCUUUUUUUUUSE ME princess!

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

SlowPokemon

DrP

Quote from: Oni-Link on July 30, 2010, 11:03:45 AMIMG
Well EXCUUUUUUUUUSE ME princess!

I just watched that season like last week... I forgot how amazing how that is!

WiiMan96

Expecting to win SFK over without a fight?

Oni-Link

Quote from: WiiMan96 on July 30, 2010, 03:14:36 PMExpecting to win SFK over without a fight?
I wasn't expecting him to replace SlowPokemon, actually.

Oni-Link

Maretocks

Quote from: Dude on July 30, 2010, 10:43:14 AMHave you gotten raped by it yet?
It's not rape if it's consensual. But yeah...

I am in need of something to draw. Just doing biro sketches seeing as it's the only stuff on the computer desk. Go!
<INSERT WITTY SLOGAN>

SuperFireKirby

Well I'm leaving again tomorrow. Be back in nine days. Going up to Virginia this time. I was planning on putting some photos up of my batttle with the werewolves but I guess I'll have to do that later.