The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

universe-X

Had a 13 hour road trip to Dallas, TX. Snored during 6 of those hours and killed my iPod in 7. Had a cheesy dinner at a restaurant called Cheddar's. [/pun] (but it was pretty cheesy). Also a little tipsy from rum battered shrimp/Pina Colada. ;D

Thanks ETF for keeping me entertained somewhere along the way! :D (Psst, I have to pee again)

Dude

Quote from: universe-X on July 28, 2010, 08:58:33 PMHad a cheesy dinner at a restaurant called Cheddar's. [/pun]
Cheddar's is absolutely disgusting. I don't know how you could hold that crap down.

universe-X

Maretocks

Quote from: Dude on July 28, 2010, 08:29:33 AMWhich one?
EDIT: FU KAGUYA! FU!
I've got 6-11 all queued up in Bitcomet. My parents didn't leave the download running last night, so The Embodiment of Scarlet Devil is only at 50%. :/

And the download's broken. Starting again. 2%. Should be done in an hour and a half.
<INSERT WITTY SLOGAN>

Brassman388

Maretocks

<INSERT WITTY SLOGAN>

Qew

cool creepypasta :3

www.creepypasta.com <--- because you're not planning on sleeping anytime soon

some of the stories there are REALLY epic, seriously >_< I spent a week just reading all the stories... I didn't get nightmares but a couple of them made me not wanna stick any feet from under my covers >_> or look too hard at the darkness of my room <_<; (or look at mirrors for too long)

Oni-Link

New icon because I just can't decide @.@
This one is Primal Dialga from Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Sky/Time/Darkness.

DrP

now you're going to be like some of my facebook friends who change their pics every 6 hours

Ruto

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Harvest

I hate my evil ISP, the perfect image of corporate greed and exploitation is the communications monopoly in Canada.  We have two major com companies, and they're both assholes.

Oh, you like your small isp who gives you a fast speed and no download limit? Too bad, because the lines were leased they were throttled until they were unbearable speeds and we had to switch.  Now I have a download limit of 25gb, which I go over which is additional charges...fuuu...
-

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Roz~

Quote from: Harvest on July 30, 2010, 09:19:40 AMI hate my evil ISP, the perfect image of corporate greed and exploitation is the communications monopoly in Canada.  We have two major com companies, and they're both assholes.

Oh, you like your small isp who gives you a fast speed and no download limit? Too bad, because the lines were leased they were throttled until they were unbearable speeds and we had to switch.  Now I have a download limit of 25gb, which I go over which is additional charges...fuuu...

Same here, and it sucks hard. I think we're one of the lucky customers who don't have any download limit though. But I'm pretty sure it's about to change.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

DrP

That sucks you have a download limit or anything like that... mine isn't capped cause I download about 30 GB every month... probably more since I just got a bunch of music