News:

Up-to-date news?! Preposterous!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Oni-Link

Quote from: drpamplemousse on July 24, 2010, 12:32:25 AMI believe I may be turning into a cat lady (minus the cats and minus the lady)
Don't you mean a Nekomimi? Or are you talking about a furry?

Harvest

I work...

1:30-10:30 today.  Yep, got a call asking if I could extend my shift.  I agreed for some reason.  9 hours in a grocery store...going to lose my mind!
-

Ruto

Quote from: Oni-Link on July 24, 2010, 04:13:17 AMDon't you mean a Nekomimi? Or are you talking about a furry?

Oh dear god o_o

(shut-in, probably)

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

DrP

Quote from: Ruto on July 24, 2010, 09:51:34 AMOh dear god o_o

(shut-in, probably)

not by choice  :P
I've just been waiting for someone to call me from a job I applied to... I still have to wait up to 6 days

Ruto

Took my little sister's to Sam Ash today...she got a bunch of gawkers when she was trying the pianos, particularly from other parents taking their kids to the store.  The kids gave sad looks.

Nakah

Quote from: Harvest on July 24, 2010, 09:45:45 AMI work...

1:30-10:30 today.  Yep, got a call asking if I could extend my shift.  I agreed for some reason.  9 hours in a grocery store...going to lose my mind!

I've done 12 in a store that involves sitting for 3 hours between every customer.

Maretocks

Just got back from rehearsal. Must've been the greatest warmup possible, because for some reason now I'm hitting high C's and stuff really easily. :s It's a weird, half falsetto thing, and my throat feels like rubber. It's weird...but totally awesome. :D Thankyou, holding falsetto notes for 3 minutes with a partner, and repeating high chorus notes. :D
<INSERT WITTY SLOGAN>

Oni-Link

Had a nightmare.
Only this time, if I told my parents, they'd say. "Remember, it's not real."
They'd be wrong.

Maretocks

Quote from: Oni-Link on July 25, 2010, 02:27:37 AMHad a nightmare.
Only this time, if I told my parents, they'd say. "Remember, it's not real."
They'd be wrong.
Do elaborate.
<INSERT WITTY SLOGAN>

Maretocks

Quote from: Oni-Link on July 25, 2010, 03:19:06 AMNOOOOOOO
D:
:'(

Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaasssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

You've gotten me curious, damn you. :P
<INSERT WITTY SLOGAN>

Oni-Link

Quote from: Maretocks on July 25, 2010, 04:30:11 AM:'(

Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaasssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

You've gotten me curious, damn you. :P
I don't remember, I think it was something about a CERTAIN GAME on a CERTAIN BRIDGE involving a CERTAIN TEAM and a ghost of some sort. Also the ghost follows you but when you turn around it's not there anymore.

Shadoninja

Quote from: Oni-Link on July 25, 2010, 04:33:20 AMI don't remember, I think it was something about a CERTAIN GAME on a CERTAIN BRIDGE involving a CERTAIN TEAM and a ghost of some sort. Also the ghost follows you but when you turn around it's not there anymore.
pac-man?
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

Oni-Link

Ruto

I don't remember a specific game where there was a ghost on a bridge in Pokemon, but the ghost references scared the crap outta me when I first played it. But to my understanding:

Bridge=Silence Bridge Route 14(?)
Ghost=Marowak or the "hand" the kid outside the tower says is not real when you say you don't believe in ghosts; also the weird people that exit the neighboring rooms when you enter the room in the Old Chateau.

I think those blobby things in Pacman are supposed to be ghosts when you eat the pearl (???)