News:

Using cutting-edge ray tracing technology, our sheets appear 69% more realistic than the leading bargain brand!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Harvest

Wow what a terrible day..what a terrible day..

Every attempt at doing something has been thwarted..worst of all..my god damn audio cable for my home theatre system is broken.....the game I wanted to install on my pc didn't work..then I tried to get new music to play, but adobe reader wasn't working so that completely demoralized me from that..I don't have a car..can't seem to get a hold of any friends..and I can't concentrate while reading today...

what the hell.

also, the fucking concert I was going to got canceled so I had to get tickets for a show earlier in the day, with worse fucking seats!

..christ..I just realized how many things I've tried today and just ended up failing completely...I even tried to continue german studies with my program..and it was running strangely slow..so I couldn't..

The day is cursed, all is lost.
-

DrP

you win for the crappiest day on record! That really sucks! Someone up there is definitely trying to tell you something.

I had a situation like this once, and a nap definitely relieves the stress of it!

I haven't left my house in three days, so I'm beginning to feel the effects of being a cat lady (but im no lady)

Dude

FUCKING FAIRY WARS TOUHOU 12.8 OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]

universe-X

Kefka seems to be the happiest person in this page, lol

Dude

Harvest

Its amazing how my dad never realizes that the disc he is putting into the dvd player is a blu ray.
-

DrP

Quote from: Harvest on July 23, 2010, 04:42:15 PMIts amazing how my dad never realizes that the disc he is putting into the dvd player is a blu ray.

It's even more amazing when my mom tries to put an old school floppy (not the 3.5 inch ones) in her her cd tray... now thats a LOL

KefkaticFanatic

Quote from: Harvest on July 23, 2010, 04:42:15 PMIts amazing how my dad never realizes that the disc he is putting into the dvd player is a blu ray.

Why do you even have a DVD player now, the Blu Ray player upscales DVDs so you should be using it for everything.

me irl
[close]

Shadoninja

"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

Oni-Link

Dude

Quote from: Dude on July 23, 2010, 01:21:07 PMâ'»â"Šâ'¸â"€â'¾â"ƒâ'¼ â'»â'¶â'¾â"‡â"Ž â"Œâ'¶â"‡â"ˆ â"‰â",,â"Šâ'½â",,â"Š â' â'¡.â'§ â",,â",â'¼â",,â",â'¼â",,â",â'¼â",,â",â'¼â",,â",â'¼
Fixed.

Harvest

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on July 23, 2010, 05:01:12 PMWhy do you even have a DVD player now, the Blu Ray player upscales DVDs so you should be using it for everything.

We only have one blu ray player, the ps3 and its in my room with my awesome tv.  He keeps trying to watch my blu rays downstairs on the shitty family tv and never realizes whats going on.  Oh well, he'll be buying a blu ray player soon if not a whole new tv and then we can get rid of the dvd players.
-

Oni-Link

The Instrumental filter works good on some songs on the DSi.
Example: Butter-fly from Digimon.

DrP

I believe I may be turning into a cat lady (minus the cats and minus the lady)