News:

Using cutting-edge ray tracing technology, our sheets appear 69% more realistic than the leading bargain brand!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SlowPokemon

Well, school starts the ninth of August for me...

SIGH

I really don't wanna go back. x(
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

ALPRAS

SlowPokemon

Where I used to live in MI they recently passed a law where school couldn't start until after Labor Day. But here we get out in May, so it's all good. Still have a slightly shorter summer, though. :P

Ruto

Gah. My sister wants a new piano now. The hobby piano we got her doesn't have enough keys -__-

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Roz~

Quote from: SlowPokemon on July 18, 2010, 09:21:01 AMWell, school starts the ninth of August for me...

SIGH

I really don't wanna go back. x(

Wow, that's pretty early. I got out in May too, but school starts on August 23rd. Only a month left to do all the things I am supposed to do.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

universe-X

Summer went by fast. August 23rd is when we get back in.

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

ETFROXX

I get back like.. the 16th I believe, but I also have band camp before that.

SlowPokemon

I don't wanna think about it.

But I got cheated out of a month of summer by the looks of it. :(

Oh, well. No big deal. We get the whole week off in Thankgiving and we get a long Easter/Christmas vacation too. So I guess that's a win.

What would you guys rather have - go earlier with longer in-school vacations? Or go later with a longer summer vacation? :P

Ruto

Since the summers here are awful (hot weather), I'd go with longer in school vacations :D

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

DrP

longer in-school vacations... and in my case, i get both

I get out the first week in june [from college] (well, this year the 3rd week in may... cause my high school started after labor day, and it was senior privileges) and return the 3rd week of September, and get a month in December/January and two weeks in the Spring and some other various holidays (like a week for thanksgiving)

not to mention i hate it when it gets above 85°F/29.4°C

SlowPokemon

Quote from: ETFROXX on July 18, 2010, 01:36:17 PMI get back like.. the 16th I believe, but I also have band camp before that.

Band camp... ugh... the one reason I quit band shortly after joining. Actually, there were other factors involved (such as the band director).

Also, 650th post. Hooray.

ETFROXX

WiiMan96

DrP

band camp was fun for me! now i have to legitimately suffer if i was going to do band this year... i probably wont, get used to school and my job