Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SlowPokemon

Well, er... perhaps not the best...

Eh, never mind.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

ALPRAS

Sometimes it is, really... Except when they make you real bad things. you'll spend all the days of your life searching for a way to get a powerful revenge. And when you finally get the revenge, your life will make no sense anymore...

Harvest

The one manager talked to me about it today.  He said he would have told her off because I'm "the best cashier they've got"

feels good man.
-

SuperFireKirby

haha, refuse her service if she ever checks out in your lane again.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

SlowPokemon

Harvest

I've been doing a bunch of the i-doser virtual drugs and so far nothing too great. some mild effects but nothing awesome.  However, my friend keeps telling me that it works entirely for him and that he actually trips out with the lsd and shroom ones :(

I feel as if he is just bullshitting..but he seemed pretty damn serious.
-

Nakah

Harvest

Binaural beats.  Some people have designed them in a way to simulate drugs.  Is likely bullshit.  One of them did have slight effects though, but was probably a placebo.

-

Maretocks

According to my friend: Get a bass guitar, turn every dial on the amp up to 10, play an F#, and any girl who is sitting on the amp will have an orgasm. Scientifically proven mind you.

Aside, all around crappy weekend, and I'm not looking forward to school.
<INSERT WITTY SLOGAN>

Brassman388

You obviously never seen Howard Stern, have you.

Maretocks

<INSERT WITTY SLOGAN>

SlowPokemon

Gah...
my mom's making all of us (except our dad T.T) go to church this morning...

And we never go to church! Maybe she wants to feel like a "good parent" ...

Actually, I know why. We moved down here when I was already confirmed - where I used to live, you were confirmed at eighth grade - and down here, in order to get confirmed, you have to first take a class eighth and ninth grade, then are confirmed in tenth. Sucks to be my brother and sister. :P

Once a week, they have to go to like a two hour class the next two years. Then they have to go through that (sorry God) really annoying ceremony. And I just have to put on dress clothes and go watch. Aah. It pays sometimes to be the oldest.

Maretocks

You have to take a class to be confirmed? Is that just a standard religious education class?

We get confirmed in sixth over here.

Still have to do R.E tho. >.< Stupid Catholic high schools.
<INSERT WITTY SLOGAN>

SlowPokemon

Ooh... I go to public school.

I was above my level in Kindergarten - but the school I was at (catholic) wouldn't allow me to skip a grade... so we switched to public school...

Super happy I did. xP

ALPRAS

My girlfriend also said that they can have an orgasm if they sit in a washing machine... Creepy!