News:

Found an issue in the Requests Board? Let Bubbles know!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Harvest

Some miserable bitch made a complaint against me because I rolled my eyes.  I didn't do it on purpose, it must have been some reaction that I wasn't aware of..but anyways..what the hell?  Her life sucks that much that she felt the need to punish me?  How did she benefit from that at all?  Some sort of twisted satisfaction? 

Well anyways no big deal because I have a cool boss who just laughed and didn't even record it.
-

Roz~

Quote from: Harvest on July 16, 2010, 07:02:39 PMSome miserable bitch made a complaint against me because I rolled my eyes.  I didn't do it on purpose, it must have been some reaction that I wasn't aware of..but anyways..what the hell?  Her life sucks that much that she felt the need to punish me?  How did she benefit from that at all?  Some sort of twisted satisfaction? 

Well anyways no big deal because I have a cool boss who just laughed and didn't even record it.

I hear you, some customers really are retarded. Hopefully I haven't seen too many of them.

Why are they releasing Last Window in Europe and not here? The game sold more copies in America than there. I don't want to import it, because it'll be a UK translation. I'm still hoping for an American release... Ugh.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Harvest on July 16, 2010, 07:02:39 PMSome miserable bitch made a complaint against me because I rolled my eyes.  I didn't do it on purpose, it must have been some reaction that I wasn't aware of..but anyways..what the hell?  Her life sucks that much that she felt the need to punish me?  How did she benefit from that at all?  Some sort of twisted satisfaction? 

Those are the kinds of people I'd like to kick in the face with a steel toed boot.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Harvest

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on July 16, 2010, 07:13:17 PMThose are the kinds of people I'd like to kick in the face with a steel toed boot.

idk, revenge is never good and that was just what she was seeking.  Revenge for me rolling my eyes or something.

I'd like her to see a psychologist.
-

Ruto

You should see the assholes that work in the DMV here (NYC). They just flat out insult you and accuse you of disrespecting them. Unprofessional.

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

ALPRAS

Oh well, there's so stupid and unhappy people in the world...
In the other day a woman almost beated me and yelled me because I tried to sell her a newspaper (I was doing a fundraising for a musician association). I only had time to say "Good morning, Im se.... OH FOR GOD SAKEN!!"... Fuck that woman!

SlowPokemon

Quote from: ALPRAS on July 17, 2010, 03:10:27 AMOh well, there's so stupid and unhappy people in the world...
In the other day a woman almost beated me and yelled me because I tried to sell her a newspaper (I was doing a fundraising for a musician association). I only had time to say "Good morning, Im se.... OH FOR GOD SAKEN!!"... Fuck that woman!

Some people need to put down others to feel good about themselves.

This is really irrelevant to what y'all are talking about, but I just thought of it... on my brother's birthday, we went to a baseball game. Since we are from Michigan, we are fans of the Detroit Tigers and they happened to be playing the Atlanta Braves (we now live in Georgia). So, me and my two siblings, both younger than me, went to get snacks...

We were wearing Tiger colors, and this really fat, ugly guy walks past us and burps really loud, leaning into our faces, and says "...on Detroit."

And walks away.

It's not really important, or really have anything to do with this, but it really made me mad.

I was thinking, "I hope that makes you happy, picking on an eleven-, thirteen, and fourteen-year-old. It makes you look really classy. How intelligent. '*BURP* on Detroit'. Really."

And I know there are plenty of worse things he could have said, it really wasn't that bad... but to three kids? Really? What is this world coming to?

I didn't want to give him the satisfaction of saying anything. So I just bit my tongue.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Harvest

Humanity likes the fail like that.

When I come across a situation like that, I analyze it in my mind, not for too long, but long enough to determine if there is any benefit whatsoever to me or anyone else besides any satisfaction I would get from provoking them for whatever reason.

Most people don't do that and just be pricks for whatever reason and then go bath in children's blood when they get home.
-

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Harvest on July 16, 2010, 07:50:41 PMidk, revenge is never good and that was just what she was seeking.  Revenge for me rolling my eyes or something.

I'd like her to see a psychologist.
There's revenge. And then there's JUSTICE.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

ALPRAS

For some reason, everytime I revenge on someone that deserves it, I start to feel bad... So Ive stoped revenging on people. The best revenge a human being can make is not giving attention to someone who wishes bad thing to us.

Shadoninja

I love revenge. it's such a great fighting type move.
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Shadoninja on July 17, 2010, 09:45:07 AMI love revenge. it's such a great fighting type move.

Agreed! But Payback is better. ;D

universe-X

The best revenge: smile and say thank you.

SlowPokemon

ALPRAS