News:

NinSheetMusic is 18 years old!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shadoninja

Quote from: Ruto on July 15, 2010, 08:43:11 PMI want some beer too. Nothing like a depressant to chase the blues away :D

don't chase the blues away. chase something else, like rap or hip-hop.
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

WiiMan96

^Agreed. What's sad is somewhere along the line rap and hip-hop had blues influence. :(

ALPRAS

Quote from: Maretocks on July 16, 2010, 04:26:28 AMWhen I do start drinking (I'm not planning to become an alcoholic :P) I'm not going to drink so as to get drunk. And never smoke. There's simply no point in my opinion.

People like you are good example for the humanity!
I agree, there's no point in getting drunk or smoke...
But you'll have to be careful, since after 2-3 regular beers you'll be happiter than normal and your alcohol "appetite" will grow, so try to focus and dont lose your consciousness...

Concerto No.20 in D minor

Alcohol dulls the mind; and I want to be as sharp as ever.  So none for me.

SlowPokemon

Not planning on drinking any time soon...
I just hope that doesn't change in...seven years. -_-'
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Roz~

Quote from: ALPRAS on July 16, 2010, 03:48:24 AMAh, come to Portugal where you can start drinking legally when you're 16 :P I can drink legally for 2 years and half lol
I hate drunk people, specially girls. I hate girls drinking. Give them bad images I think. Drink alcohol en high quantities make people stupid and most of them just drink a lot like "hey, look at me, Im cool because I drink a lot, Im a rebel"...
When I have problems with like, I never drink, drunk myself or try to find a solution in alcoholic drinks, since because alcohol doesnt gives you a solution for your problems, just hide them and gives you a momentary good disposition. The problem is that when you drink a lot when your sad, you get an alcohol addiction and a fake solution to your problems...

Apart from this, Alcohol rules!

I also hate smokers

I agree with you. People over here seem to get drunk because "it's so kewl". I never really thought vomiting on the floor, not being able to walk properly and flashing/insulting people is cool. I'm going out with my friend Saturday, I'm pretty sure my friends are going to pay me a lot of stuff so I get drunk... -__- hopefully I'll have people to share with.

And as for the problem part, I guess you're right. My uncle is an alcoholic, and it's kinda sad to see him 'cause he always gets drunk. People should try to find a real solution to their problems instead of drinking, but it's not like it's going to change anyway.

And yeah, alcohol isn't that bad, as long as you know your limits. I don't drink often, but when I do I know when to stop... some people should learn that too.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

Harvest

Or maybe people don't do it to be cool but rather to have fun.

-

Maretocks

There are ways to have fun without destroying your health.

So first L dies, and then Light dies. Makes me sad. :(
<INSERT WITTY SLOGAN>

Roz~

Quote from: Harvest on July 16, 2010, 09:12:16 AMOr maybe people don't do it to be cool but rather to have fun.

I know some people drink because they want to have fun, but here drinking till you're drunk is more of a conformity thing. If you don't do it, you suck. People don't care about having fun, they just want to be "accepted". ...I need to move.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

universe-X

Quote from: Ruto on July 15, 2010, 09:47:37 PMSorry about that, Universe. (How'd you make that face?) But I am reminded unpleasantly of real life. And also the fact I'm not old enough to buy beer.
Look up Special ALT characters :P

On the matter of drinking: I might drink a little when I get old enough. Only a little cuz fun. If I ever get drunk, I'll stop drinking. :P

SlowPokemon

Quote from: universe-X on July 16, 2010, 10:47:04 AMLook up Special ALT characters :P

On the matter of drinking: I might drink a little when I get old enough. Only a little cuz fun. If I ever get drunk, I'll stop drinking. :P

Umm... just outta curiosity.. how old ARE you?

universe-X

SlowPokemon

ALPRAS

Quote from: Roz~ on July 16, 2010, 09:27:36 AMI know some people drink because they want to have fun, but here drinking till you're drunk is more of a conformity thing. If you don't do it, you suck. People don't care about having fun, they just want to be "accepted". ...I need to move.

Yap. I love alcohol drinks, and I can appreciate it without getting drunk or drink to much. Ive been already drunk sometime and weren't so cool. Ive peed in my pants while sleeping, almost vomited, fought with my girlfriend and almost slapped her... All of this in the new year, so I dont want to repeat the same experience in the future. My brain didnt recovered well since then, with some fails in the memory sometimes, but slightly. And I almost dont drink... So be careful, 2 or 3 beers is the sufficient to make you "happy", and the sifficient to enjoy well the rest of the day!

SuperFireKirby

Had to get two vaccines today. A chicken pox booster and a hepatitis A vaccine.  Feeling a bit of a headache, which they said is sometimes a side effect.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!