News:

NinSheetMusic is 18 years old!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Offkey

Quote from: Ruto on July 05, 2010, 04:03:23 PMOMG that sucks...!!!

This might help you in the future.

But if I were you, I would go crying to some computer geek right away. Like one who wouldn't ask any questions.

In addition to Adblock, I suggest you install NoScript as well, I've been using that for a while and I think it greatly reduces the chances of suspicious websites harming your computer. It basically forbids any website to do anything other than show content, so nothing can be downloaded automatically.

Anyway, it's kind of embarrassing indeed, but I don't think anyone would blame you if you just explained everything.
The flow of time is always cruel... its speed seems different for each person, but no one can change it... A thing that does not change with time is a memory of younger days...

Youtube channel.
Video's coming soon(ish).

raymondbl

Quote from: Taser9090 on July 05, 2010, 03:33:00 PMI see. I did not do anything to you, but I deserve it.
He's on this list:

JaMaHa
Harvest
MaestroUGC
Dude
Kefka
Zeta

And SFK got all better.
Quote from: Ruto on July 05, 2010, 04:03:23 PMBut if I were you, I would go crying to some computer geek right away. Like one who wouldn't ask any questions.

Wait, what?  Did I just hear computer geek? 

BTW Last post before my mom deletes all my accounts

Taser9090

Quote from: raymondbl on July 05, 2010, 05:07:46 PMHe's on this list:

JaMaHa
Harvest
MaestroUGC
Dude
Kefka
Zeta
What's that list?

Quote from: Ruto on July 05, 2010, 04:03:23 PMOMG that sucks...!!!

This might help you in the future.

But if I were you, I would go crying to some computer geek right away. Like one who wouldn't ask any questions.
Thank you :)
I don't need any help, this is after all, "The The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread". I'm just saying what I thought :p

"They say money makes the world go 'round. And what goes around, comes around" ~Rover

Dude

JaMaHa
Harvest
MaestroUGC
Dude
Kefka
Zeta
Why are JaMa, Zeta, and me on that list? Jama is totally awesome. Zeta is... well... Zeta. And I haven't said anything mean to you in a month!

Ruto

Quote from: raymondbl on July 05, 2010, 05:07:46 PMWait, what?  Did I just hear computer geek?  

Yeah you did. I'm going to be one someday if I keep this up...  :'(

Quote from: raymondbl on July 05, 2010, 05:07:46 PMBTW Last post before my mom deletes all my accounts

Have some faith in the kids you're raising...I honestly didn't believe stuff like this from my younger friends, I can't be THAT old to think this is a new thing, right?

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

SuperFireKirby

Wait, I kind of lost. What do you think is new?

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Taser9090

JaMaHa
Harvest
MaestroUGC
Dude
Kefka
Zeta
Wait, are you saying these are the terrible people?
Most of those people aren't mean, especially MaestroUGC.

"They say money makes the world go 'round. And what goes around, comes around" ~Rover

Ruto

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on July 05, 2010, 05:35:07 PMWait, I kind of lost. What do you think is new?

Parents being overly protective on the internet. I had a friend give me the excuse "I can't say it on my facebook, because my siblings are watching me and they'll tell my mom." I haven't heard of parents actually deleting accounts though. 

Plus, [cable] TV and school are worse for finding out age-inappropriate stuff.

What's up with the list?  ???

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

universe-X

Wow, we just flew by page 600.

No one's really... different on that list. Especially since their people that probably wouldn't be "You deserve it cuz you didn't do anything to me." He just never tried getting to know them. Oh well, like I said before, good riddance.

One pop-up blocker, trojan noticer, etc thing I've found handy is Kaspersky Anti-Virus. It's pretty good and alerts you of any viruses, etc.
And the next time you see something about trojan viruses... get the hell out of that page. Just close it, and delete your history. This is a lesson learned the hard way... [/malware]

LIKE-A SOME BOAOAOAODEE! (kudos if you get the reference :D)

Dude

universe-X

Dude

universe-X

Dude

Harvest

-