The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ruto

If it turns to South America vs. South America, it sorta defeats the purpose of having a "World" Cup. Just wait till Africa pwns South America on their own continent in the future then.

Hmmm, I think I smell weed.

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Harvest

Woah, where do you live?  You must have a pretty good sense of smell..
-

Ruto

In an apartment directly upstairs from a bunch of college students. The window's open and it's a Friday before a 3 day weekend. LOL.

Dude

Zeta's page is awesome.

Quote[ETFROXX] is a very aggressive person. He/She attacked others 14  times.
For example, like this:
     * [ETFROXX] smacks wry
ETFROXX can't control his/her aggressions, either. He/She picked on others 9 times.

Quote[ETFROXX] always lets us know what he/she's doing: 217 actions!
For example, like this:
     * [ETFROXX] pats laptop
Also, ETFROXX tells us what's up with 169 actions.
ETF's multiple names make me lol.
QuoteMasterPenguin wasn't very popular, getting kicked 21 times!

MasterPenguin is either insane or just a fair op, kicking a total of 24 people!
What the hell are you doing MP?

GreekGeek

Quote from: Ruto on July 02, 2010, 08:29:36 PMIf it turns to South America vs. South America, it sorta defeats the purpose of having a "World" Cup. Just wait till Africa pwns South America on their own continent in the future then.

Hmmm, I think I smell weed.

You're forgetting about Holland *yaaaay* who defeated Brazil and is gonna pwn Ghana =)

Harvest

Yes, and Germany is in a good position against Argentina currently.  Hopefully they can keep it up.
-

GreekGeek

Ruto

Harvest

I'd like to see Netherlands vs Germany for the finals, and that is likely to happen.  That would be a really good match, a nice european white match. 

So much for South America's year.
-

SuperFireKirby

I actually managed to fall asleep around 1:30 last night. The earliest in about a week.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

GreekGeek

Quote from: Harvest on July 03, 2010, 09:18:10 AMI'd like to see Netherlands vs Germany for the finals, and that is likely to happen.  That would be a really good match, a nice european white match. 

Totally agree.
And of course let the Dutchies win :D

Ruto

Quote from: Harvest on July 03, 2010, 09:18:10 AMI'd like to see Netherlands vs Germany for the finals, and that is likely to happen.  That would be a really good match, a nice european white match. 

We know what you all think  ;)

Harvest

Wow I have to miss the Germany - Spain game because I work a silly 4 hour shift from 3-7.  Waste of my time.
-

dahans

Grrrrr............ GERMANY MUST LOSE!!! GO NETHERLANDS!
Check out my arrangements! I mean it! Check them out!

SuperFireKirby

4th of july today and it was raining for a while, and now theres just a gloomy overcast.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!