The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maretocks

So now it all hangs in the balance. Taking the leap is definitely far better than not having done anything.
<INSERT WITTY SLOGAN>

universe-X

I might have insomnia. And because of this, I finally got to my goal of making over a million points in one game of Tetris DS- Marathon. Final Score: 1,100,000. :D

But still, insomnia.

SuperFireKirby

I DO have insomnia. At least in my own bed. Which is why I've been out on my couch watch Avatar at 1:30 in the morning. It's commercial free. Totally worth it. And then I'll watch Ren & Stimpy which comes on at 2:30 a.m. I then proceed to just lie on the couch waiting for something magical to happen so I can finally fall asleep.

Insomnia.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

universe-X

Why is it we have so much in common? It's either that or I have something and you take it a step further :P

Tired boy is tired.

Offkey

Yes children, that's what holiday does to you.
The flow of time is always cruel... its speed seems different for each person, but no one can change it... A thing that does not change with time is a memory of younger days...

Youtube channel.
Video's coming soon(ish).

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Harvest

Netherlands just put Brazil out.

Intense game, very happy with the outcome.
-

SuperFireKirby

universe-X

SuperFireKirby

Thank you.

SlowPokemon

And, summer's already almost half over for me. I moved to Georgia last year and we start August 9th. Where I used to live in Michigan we couldn't start until after labor day... we do admittedly get out in May here, though.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Dude

Ruto

First my sister forgot to return my Metrocard so I had to pay to go out to my driving lesson while she visited her bf. Then I nearly hit several jaywalkers during my lesson and now my leg's sore from all that braking. Road is wayy to crowded around noon...

Then I had to repaint the coffee table, carry it all the way back to the living room, and then go to the train station to pick up my mom. Where are my sisters, who are older and better built for this type of work? Sleeping, watching TV and going out for a movie. At least my dad scolded them for being lazy and stupid, then went on with "Why are you seeing that kid? It's not like you're going to marry him because he has no money." He's right.

/rant

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

mailman105

I am looking forward to whatever is in front of me.

Harvest

Pretty disappointed that Uruguay put out Ghana, through cheating as well..

Would have been the first African team in the semi finals, and I'm pretty sure they deserved it more than those damn south american teams.
-