@KefkaticFanatic

Oooh!! Where are you living exactly? Are the houses as small as they say? :P

@universe-X

Lolwat.

@Harvest

Holy crap I think we're in the same timezone xD

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Offkey

Mm in that case, you are doing oldest-child-chores. Get your oldest brother/sister to do those instead  ;)
The flow of time is always cruel... its speed seems different for each person, but no one can change it... A thing that does not change with time is a memory of younger days...

Youtube channel.
Video's coming soon(ish).

universe-X

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on July 01, 2010, 06:30:14 AMIs your place dark and dreary like the picture?
Nowadays. :P It's endless rain because of what Hurricane Alex is bringing over.

raymondbl

KefkaticFanatic

I'm actually in Fuji right now.  Unfortunately it has been too cloudy to really see the mountain the past few days.  The house isn't really that small, though the roads and cars in Japan are definitely smaller.

me irl
[close]

SlowPokemon

Aah... Being reunited with old friends is often as disappointing as it is happy...
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

ETFROXX

Maretocks

Whoo! Japan. I have a friend going there later in the year too. Would you be able to show us some pictures Kefka?

So in Who's Online, someone's printing this thread.
<INSERT WITTY SLOGAN>

SlowPokemon

Uhmm... That's interesting. Why would you print this thread...?
I laugh when you see that someone else is viewing "Who's Online".
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]

Maretocks

Quote from: SlowPokemon on July 01, 2010, 05:59:41 PMI laugh when you see that someone else is viewing "Who's Online".
It's also very flattering when a guest is viewing your profile. ^_^

Awesome. :D
<INSERT WITTY SLOGAN>

Taser9090

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on July 01, 2010, 07:01:17 PMHeh, of course I'll take pictures :D
I hope you do :D

I'll have to live with a Japanese family in my Junior year in highschool for a grade.

"They say money makes the world go 'round. And what goes around, comes around" ~Rover

universe-X

Quote from: Maretocks on July 01, 2010, 07:36:07 PMIt's also very flattering when a guest is viewing your profile. ^_^
Awesome. :D
One time I saw a few people printing out some of my topics :D These guests, they make all the difference...

until you see Unknown Action next to them... xD

Taser9090

Club Nintendo's website is so slow due to high traffic.
I email about them because I'm not able to order the Super Mario Bros. figurine, and they nicely replied to me. I emailed them again, frustrated, saying that I still can't order it, and they email me back saying that they ordered it for me, without a hassle.

What nice support, unlike other many online support websites.  :D

"They say money makes the world go 'round. And what goes around, comes around" ~Rover

Harvest

My friend is going to have Danish guys living at his house for some reason.  Age 16 or something..huh..too bad they're guys though.
-