News:

NinSheetMusic is 18 years old!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SlowPokemon

Super Smash Bros... Combat! Nah, too war-ish.
Super Smash Bros... Battle! Nah, too Pokemon-ish.
Super Smash Bros... Struggle! Nah, see above.

Super Smash Bros... DS! It's genius! ;D
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

universe-X

Cobraroll

Hmm... fun side-effect of the Musical Showdown...

Our most active arrangers get training in orchestral writing, which in turn could lead to more orchestral arrangements coming up, in turn forcing the site to acc.... no, wait, daydream.
Emergence - a story exclusive to NSM

Yes, I'm still around from time to time. For quicker response, you can reach me by PM, or drop by Smogon to say hi. I go by "Codraroll" there, because of a bet.

MaestroUGC

Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

dahans

There's a plan behind the game? Maestro wants us to develop our orchestral skills? Maestro wants this site to accept orchestral arrangments? Maestro will take over NSM? Maestro will take over the world? GOT IT!
Check out my arrangements! I mean it! Check them out!

universe-X

Yeah, just because of the musical showdown, I'm now working on a (simple) organ/choir arrangement for the Final Bowser from Super Mario 64, and a (simple) keyboard/violin arrangement of Jolly Roger Bay, and an orchestral arrangement of Battlerock. Love what you did here, Maestro.

MaestroUGC

Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

universe-X

That's one thing I like. I try to NEVER waste my time, just so I have nothing to complain about.

Cobraroll

I can attest, SM64's Final Bowser sounds great on organ. On a keyboard organ, at least, and I don't expect the real thing to be any worse.
Emergence - a story exclusive to NSM

Yes, I'm still around from time to time. For quicker response, you can reach me by PM, or drop by Smogon to say hi. I go by "Codraroll" there, because of a bet.

Dude

Haha, I noticed earlier today when TheLegend was on here, raymondbl was on the VGV forums.

It's so obvious that they are the same person, it's almost funny.

KefkaticFanatic

Quote from: Dude on June 19, 2010, 12:53:43 PMHaha, I noticed earlier today when TheLegend was on here, raymondbl was on the VGV forums.

It's odd how he thinks that people actually believe him when he denies it, and that he continues to attempt to keep that act up.

me irl
[close]

universe-X

Quote from: Cobraroll on June 19, 2010, 12:43:34 PMI can attest, SM64's Final Bowser sounds great on organ. On a keyboard organ, at least, and I don't expect the real thing to be any worse.
The real song actually uses about 2-5 from what I heard. Maestro told me it was an echo effect, but....

Quote from: Dude on June 19, 2010, 12:53:43 PMHaha, I noticed earlier today when TheLegend was on here, raymondbl was on the VGV forums.
lol, I know.

Concerto No.20 in D minor

Haha I think it's so annoying that people keep talking about it when it's already been taken care of.

universe-X