The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brassman388

Davey

I'm surprised how long it took me to figure out how much I really don't care about anything that goes on here. No real reason to lurk anymore.

universe-X

Quote from: Brassman388 on May 28, 2010, 10:29:54 PM
Now what could he be up to? Hmm?

lol, Unknown Action usually refers to me editting a post without modifying it (the "quick" way to edit a post).

Sometimes, next to Mods'/Staff names, I would see "Nothing, or nothing you can see."

True story.

GreekGeek

^ Why the heck do you know this, while being one of the newest members?...

KefkaticFanatic

Knowing how forums work or simple logic?

EDIT: Fuck yea.

me irl
[close]

Roz~

Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

Maretocks

Quote from: Roz~ on May 29, 2010, 04:41:33 AMHahaha, epic.

F minor, Bb major for the chorus, F minor, Ab major, Eb major, Bb major for the verse. ♫
<INSERT WITTY SLOGAN>

universe-X

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on May 28, 2010, 11:54:00 PMKnowing how forums work or simple logic?
A bit of testing here and there.

Also, Unknown Action also refers to looking at the Most Recent Posts section of the forum (which I do, sometimes). This explains why some guests have Unknown Action next to their name and it used to freak me out what they're doing. :P If you're quick enough, you can see the specifics.

Now, if any mods wanna explain what Nothing, or nothing you can see... means...

SuperFireKirby

Less Than Jake is such an awesome band. Now everyone will be like, never heard of them, and then I'll put some links up, and then no one will bother listening to their awesome music.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

SlowPokemon

Never heard of them. Don't really care. I really only listen to instrumental music anyway. :P Call me weird.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

universe-X

Quote from: SlowPokemon on May 29, 2010, 10:27:08 AMNever heard of them. Don't really care. I really only listen to instrumental music anyway. :P Call me weird.
Same here :P

Cobraroll

Quote from: universe-X on May 29, 2010, 09:52:45 AMNow, if any mods wanna explain what Nothing, or nothing you can see... means...

My guess is that there exists a mod-only forum. I guess that message appear when a mod visits that forum.
Emergence - a story exclusive to NSM

Yes, I'm still around from time to time. For quicker response, you can reach me by PM, or drop by Smogon to say hi. I go by "Codraroll" there, because of a bet.

KefkaticFanatic

Yep, the staff forum where they talk about staff-y things like uploaders and the banner and such.

me irl
[close]

Seeker

And taking over the world!

Isle o' Hags is coming along nicely. Has some epic two-voice counterpoint.
This is a signature.

KefkaticFanatic

I play that when I'm bored :P  Are you using a more advanced arrangement? The one on the site I just sight read all the way through.

me irl
[close]