News:

change da world
my final message. Goodb ye

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KefkaticFanatic

Then you clearly don't enjoy music.  You can't get good quality headphones for less than $60-70.

If you want earbuds you want to get a pair of Shures, which are around $80-90.

me irl
[close]

universe-X

I like to settle for average with the cheapest way possible (explains my ROM thing).

SlowPokemon

Random topic change alert.
If Pokemon were real, would y'all Pokefans leave home to go on a journey? ???
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

SuperFireKirby

Well since pokemon pretty much replace animals in the games, it'd be like leaving home to go catch animals and making them fight.(it would be similar to dog fighting)(which few people like)(cuz its cruel)(and thats pretty much the same thing that happens to pokemon).

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

ETFROXX

If pokemon were real, I'd just take care of them.. like I do my puppies.

Roz~

Quote from: SlowPokemon on May 28, 2010, 02:56:45 PMRandom topic change alert.
If Pokemon were real, would y'all Pokefans leave home to go on a journey? ???

I definitely would. It was my dream as a kid... it would've been soooo epic! x)
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Roz~ on May 28, 2010, 04:00:33 PMI definitely would. It was my dream as a kid... it would've been soooo epic! x)

It's still my dream.
._.'
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

mantis985

After a week of having abosolutely nothing to do(you can only play drums for so long), I broke down and bought Heartgold.

SuperFireKirby

Attempting to write lyrics for a songs, going along pretty well so far. Got the chorus and 1 verse done, as well as a bridge into the chorus. The song shall be in the key of F#.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

universe-X

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on May 28, 2010, 05:59:32 PMAttempting to write lyrics for a songs, going along pretty well so far. Got the chorus and 1 verse done, as well as a bridge into the chorus. The song shall be in the key of F#.
Show it to us when you're done, k?

SuperFireKirby

I'ms ascared someone may steal it. This is the internet afterall.

Maretocks

<INSERT WITTY SLOGAN>

ETFROXX

Quote from: mantis985 on May 28, 2010, 05:12:17 PMAfter a week of having abosolutely nothing to do(you can only play drums for so long), I broke down and bought Heartgold.

Heartgold <3

Harvest

sigh my city is starting to experience the horror that is the asian invasion..

so disgusting.
-

Concerto No.20 in D minor