News:

oh god how did this get here I am not good with computer

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dude

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: universe-X on May 23, 2010, 03:34:33 PMAlready got it, but thanks anyway.
People who pirate things suck. And I'm already not happy with you for what you have caused. You know exactly what I'm talking about.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Seeker

You know, if finding your way out of the building is significantly harder than actually taking the final, then something is seriously wrong.

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on May 24, 2010, 11:39:33 AMAnd I'm already not happy with you for what you have caused. You know exactly what I'm talking about.
Wait what? Or am I better off oblivious?
This is a signature.

universe-X

You're better off oblivious.

SFK- I don't care

GreekGeek

Omg, final maths tomorrow.
I'm gonna die.
And not in a nice way.

TheLegend

What subject are you doing? 

And SuperFireKirby, what has Universe done?  You're right, people who pirate things are cheap, greedy, and mean.  Wait -- Universe pirates?! Emulators?  :o

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: universe-X on May 24, 2010, 03:07:05 PMYou're better off oblivious.

SFK- I don't care
Ohoho, look whose balls finally dropped.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Brassman388

Quote from: TheLegend on May 24, 2010, 04:06:55 PMWhat subject are you doing? 

And SuperFireKirby, what has Universe done?  You're right, people who pirate things are cheap, greedy, and mean.  Wait -- Universe pirates?! Emulators?  :o

Woah, woah, woah, woah.

Welcome mate. Haven't seen you around before.

(Just a little side note: it's better to stay out of it while you still can.)

TheLegend

Quote from: Brassman388 on May 24, 2010, 04:40:15 PMWoah, woah, woah, woah.

Welcome mate. Haven't seen you around before.

(Just a little side note: it's better to stay out of it while you still can.)

Yeah, I'm new.  I feel like I just switched schools :( I picked everything up fast but everyone is so nice (but unfamiliar).

stay out of it?  Do you mean with SFK (I'm guessing that's his nickname) and Universe?  I'll try...

Concerto No.20 in D minor

universe-X

^lol

Yeah, if I want something, and it's free... no use in really paying for it. Especially since, on a ROM, I can tool-assist (well, most of them).

master_gamer38

Quote from: TheLegend on May 24, 2010, 04:46:16 PMYeah, I'm new.  I feel like I just switched schools :( I picked everything up fast but everyone is so nice (but unfamiliar).

Coming on IRC as much as you can usually helps us get to know you. Go to the chat page off of the main website.
Avid user of NFNet IRC network.

Brassman388

Quote from: universe-X on May 24, 2010, 05:58:49 PMYeah, if I want something, and it's free... no use in really paying for it. Especially since, on a ROM, I can tool-assist (well, most of them).

Stop while you can.