News:

Debate topic for next Tuesday: Are cannons truly valid instruments for an orchestra? Or should they be replaced with something safer, like Tesla coils?

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Oni-Link on May 23, 2010, 06:15:57 AMWhich version of the emu? And if you have problem with roms, google the reigon "U J" and the rom. Example:
"Donkey kong 64 U problems"
I found out how to fix it.
It's version 1.6 the best you can get without donating money. I thinks it's more the roms fault the the emulator though. But all the game mechanics work fine. Like in Kirby 64, the sprites that tell you your statuses(ex. health, powers) will only update when you enter a new room. But it doesn't hinder the enjoyability of the game so its fine.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Oni-Link

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on May 23, 2010, 06:39:26 AMIt's version 1.6 the best you can get without donating money. I thinks it's more the roms fault the the emulator though. But all the game mechanics work fine. Like in Kirby 64, the sprites that tell you your statuses(ex. health, powers) will only update when you enter a new room. But it doesn't hinder the enjoyability of the game so its fine.
You CAN get 1.7 in a torrent, but I'm not going to post it because it might be against the rules.

SuperFireKirby

I'm passed 2000 posts.(non-forum game posts anyway)

Oh, and I just made a delicious smoothie of epic proportions.

Ingredients: Milk, Vanilla yogurt, mango, strawberries, blue berries, black berries, vanilla extract, and a banana. 

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Oni-Link

I might stop posting, I love being a Bombchu Bolero.
It's just so catchy.

Harvest

First day off in like a month tomorrow.

Oh wait, my dad just dropped a ton of shit on me by making me go cut grass for old people.  I mean..sure I like helping out..but fuck...I get no time off ever..and he could fucking do it considering he gets massive amounts of time off that he just wastes completely...

oh well..I'll do it early in the morning with a hangover..sigh
-

universe-X

So much homework... just got SMG2... risk failing ELA... thinking about it...

Homework...

Davey

Having money feels alot better when you previously didn't have money.

universe-X

Oh, does anyone have any idea for a good DS emu?

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: universe-X on May 23, 2010, 03:10:36 PMOh, does anyone have any idea for a good DS emu?
Only get emu's for games you don't have to priate. Like old games with expired licenses. Which doesn't include DS games.

universe-X

Oni-Link

Just watched Iron Man 2, love War Machine.
When his helmet goes up, he reminds me of the mysterious black man from the Metroid: Other M commercial.
REMEMBER ME?

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]

universe-X

Wow. Project made me find 5 quotes that I follow my life by.

Here's the 5:
Quote"We spend too much time living in the 'what if' and need to learn to live in the 'what is'."
                                                                          - Rev. Leroy Allison

"Don't be afraid your life will end; be afraid that it will never begin."
                                                                          - Grace Hansen

"There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle."
                                                                          - Albert Einstein

"You are not the momentary whim of a careless creator experimenting in the labratory of life. . . You were made with a purpose."
                                                                           - Og Mandino

"You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough."
                                                                           - Joe Lewis

My favorite is the last one.