News:

Found an issue in the Requests Board? Let Bubbles know!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dahans

Quote from: Dude on May 17, 2010, 12:02:28 PMDahans: Don't post for about a month, ok?
Why? Why should I? Are you my boss? Are you my mother? Are you JaMaHa?
Check out my arrangements! I mean it! Check them out!

Maretocks

Quote from: Roz~ on May 17, 2010, 06:46:23 PMHappens a lot during the summer here too. I love it, 'cause I love storms <3
This.
<INSERT WITTY SLOGAN>

Roz~

Only a French exam left, and then school's over! Woot!  :D
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

Concerto No.20 in D minor

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: dahans on May 18, 2010, 01:16:12 AMWhy? Why should I? Are you my boss? Are you my mother? Are you JaMaHa?
Jamaha happens to be all three.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

dahans

This was just a misunderstanding, sorry Dude, I didn't know what you mean :D.
Check out my arrangements! I mean it! Check them out!

Dude

mantis985

Last day of high school today.  This summer will be the longest time I've been off from school since I was 4.

SuperFireKirby

16 more days for us. That includes exam days.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

ETFROXX

Tomorrow is my last day of highschool as a sophomore.

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]

Roz~

Quote from: mantis985 on May 18, 2010, 12:26:27 PMLast day of high school today.  This summer will be the longest time I've been off from school since I was 4.

Same here. I like the fact that we have a lot of vacations, but I'm really wondering what am I gonna do with all that free time =/ I seriously need a job.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

Harvest

-

Concerto No.20 in D minor

SuperFireKirby

So did all the college kids in Florida. My bro's home but I'm still in scholl. Kind of sucks.