News:

Iron gates are a thing of the past! Now, you can access your yard with the all-new NinSheetMusic-brand Teleportation Technology!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dude

Dahans: Don't post for about a month, ok?

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: dahans on May 17, 2010, 12:00:17 PMAre you kidding me? xD
Not at all. Pretty amazing though, huh? Though I'm now at 8 days, 8 hours and 17 minutes.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Cobraroll

16 days, 5 hours and 43 minutes.

And I've been here half as long as most of you guys.

On a side note, happy May 17th!
Emergence - a story exclusive to NSM

Yes, I'm still around from time to time. For quicker response, you can reach me by PM, or drop by Smogon to say hi. I go by "Codraroll" there, because of a bet.

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

ETFROXX

universe-X

^lol^

I've been here 15 days, 12 hours and 11 minutes... I need to get a life.

SuperFireKirby

What do you do on here to rack up those hours. Oh yeah, you leave it up all day.

KefkaticFanatic

HOLY SHIT I'VE BEEN LUCKY RECENTLY (see the winners list :3)

Over the past month I've won an SC2 beta code, copy of Pokemon SoulSilver, and now this :D

me irl
[close]

Roz~

^Wow, that's some nice luck you have. I wish I could win something one day x)
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

Concerto No.20 in D minor

Hey hey, kefka, rub some of that luck on me.  I'm hoping to win a ps3 game and a psp.

universe-X

Nice job Kefka, and you got your name right up there too!

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on May 17, 2010, 03:22:55 PMWhat do you do on here to rack up those hours. Oh yeah, you leave it up all day.
I'm usually just doing homework while I leave this on, expecting new posts... waiting...

EDIT: Wow... in a matter of 10 minutes, just 10, a storm comes along and the sky turns from bluish-gray to black.

Roz~

Quote from: universe-X on May 17, 2010, 06:13:28 PMEDIT: Wow... in a matter of 10 minutes, just 10, a storm comes along and the sky turns from bluish-gray to black.

Happens a lot during the summer here too. I love it, 'cause I love storms <3
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

universe-X

Well, yeah. It's just so odd...

Dang Texans.

ETFROXX

I hate it. It only happens that fast when there's a tornado here.

Dude

Thank god for Touhou.

If it wasn't for that, I'd be dead now.

EDIT: Yeah. Thanks for thinking of me guys. TT_TT