NinSheetMusic is 1264 years old!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HugoMeister

Quote from: sipan1234bow to the longest child ever

universe-X

Thought at the moment: Maybe staying out of the kitchen would be a good thing right now...

ThatOneComposer

Speaking of kitchen... god I'm sooooo hungry! I need a sandwich or something >.<
"Some people chose to follow their lover, some choose to follow their career. If you're ever wondering which to follow, just remember that your career won't wake up one day and tell you it doesn't love you anymore" - Stefani Germonatta

mantis985

The Sabres just got eliminated in the NHL playoffs.  Oh well....I live in Buffalo, so thats just one more thing to add to the list of Bills and Sabres disappointments(WIDE RIGHT!!! lol)

And I had jazz band tour last week.  We went to Virginia Beach, took first place with the compettion's first ever perfect score.  Great way to end my senior year!

KefkaticFanatic

Junior festival tomorrow.  Practice!  I might record raindrop tonight or tomorrow.

me irl
[close]

universe-X

Quote from: ThatOneComposer on April 26, 2010, 06:47:35 PMSpeaking of kitchen... god I'm sooooo hungry! I need a sandwich or something >.<

Few sandwich ideas:

-Jelly sandwich, w/ a little [tabasco] hot sauce on the side to serve as a dip ;) Don't knock it 'til you try it.

-Ham & cheese & jalapeño :D

ThatOneComposer

Quote from: mantis985 on April 26, 2010, 07:50:11 PMAnd I had jazz band tour last week.  We went to Virginia Beach, took first place with the compettion's first ever perfect score.  Great way to end my senior year!

Aren't you lucky! Ugh, our school is just not doing well this year. Marching Band went from being California State Champions and placing 1st place at every competition, to placing below 10th at every competition. Jazz Band fell apart because our regular instructor was forced to resign. Our Drumline was kicking ass for the longest time (we kept placing 3rd out of 30-40 drumlines at almost every competition), and at our prelims show (which was our best run of our show, by the way)- the judges decide we're not good enough to go to finals and don't let us go. Funny, because the SAME THING happened with our Colorguard a few weeks later. They were so good, they were bumped up a division and placed 1st or 2nd in their new division. I'm thinking, "Politics, much?!"

Good thing I'm a junior- I have a year left for our school to redeem itself :P
"Some people chose to follow their lover, some choose to follow their career. If you're ever wondering which to follow, just remember that your career won't wake up one day and tell you it doesn't love you anymore" - Stefani Germonatta

Concerto No.20 in D minor

Wow, just about every forum has a new post in it.  That's been a long time coming.  Also, yay kefka might actually record soon!

GreekGeek

[sarcasm]How nice to see that the last 5 pages of TPYTOFMT2 were actually filled solely with bashing Universe-X [/sarcasm]

What the heck is going on here? I really don't see what U-X has done wrong to be honest...

KefkaticFanatic

And thanks to you, everyone gets to explain how they're sick of him being an annoying little kid on the internet.

me irl
[close]

GreekGeek

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on April 27, 2010, 07:01:46 AMAnd thanks to you, everyone gets to explain how they're sick of him being an annoying little kid on the internet.

Glad to be of your service, sucker.
Like we should praise God you are still online/alive..

KefkaticFanatic

That would have worked better if you had said "you are".  With "you're" it just looks silly.

me irl
[close]

GreekGeek

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on April 27, 2010, 10:39:23 AMThat would have worked better if you had said "you are".  With "you're" it just looks silly.

Fixed, my dear friend.

Brassman388

Dude

Quote from: GreekGeek on April 27, 2010, 02:19:10 AM[sarcasm]How nice to see that the last 5 pages of TPYTOFMT2 were actually filled solely with bashing Universe-X [/sarcasm]
Lies. We bashed raymondbl after U-X. Get it right.