The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

universe-X

Maretocks

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on March 20, 2010, 04:55:22 PMOr, use Project 64 and hook up a controller.
I have it on Project 64, with an awesome gamepad suited perfectly for n64. But that one broke. At least the one I have that's working now is a Playstation controller unbranded replica, and it's fantastic for FF7. Nonetheless, it's different on a
Quote from: universe-X on March 20, 2010, 06:14:51 PMJust wondering, name of the controller? I haven't used Project 64 in years and I wanna get back into it.

Please no lmgtfy... please.
Generic gamepad #8635.
<INSERT WITTY SLOGAN>

universe-X

Maretocks

Oh also, I won it for $30. I'm a happy boy.
<INSERT WITTY SLOGAN>

Seeker

Ugh. Half an hour before bed, and I've already done everything. So boring...
This is a signature.

universe-X

You have a computer don't you? A piano, right? You haven't done everything.

Davey

American Health care bill just passed in congress.

just as planned.

Seeker

This is a signature.

Brassman388

Has an interview in about one and a half hours. Wish me luck.

Dude

Quote from: Davey on March 21, 2010, 09:11:50 PMAmerican Health care bill just passed in congress.

just as planned.

touhou hijack lol.

SuperFireKirby

And it only took them one year to pass a bill that was only rejected because of propaganda and the fact that one house can't bear the fact hat the other came up with a good plan.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

KefkaticFanatic

If you think about it, dittos are real pimps.

me irl
[close]

SuperFireKirby

If you think about it, Jynxs are really racist.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

KefkaticFanatic

If you use dictionary.com as a reference, the plural of Jynx is either Jynxes or Jynges.
Interesting.
http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/sphinx

EDIT: Level 7 on Voltorb Flip :o

me irl
[close]

Maretocks

I officially have totally pimpin' sheet music for Herod's song! ^^ Anyone here fans of Jesus Christ Superstar?
<INSERT WITTY SLOGAN>