News:

Don't forget to submit your daily replacement!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Deku Trombonist

Don't bother holding your breath for an update. It will come when (or if) it does. Don't let that stop you from arranging stuff though. I don't arrange things with updates in mind any more.

universe-X

I never did, I'm still remixing stuff:

Current works- Gusty Garden, Wizpig Race, and Starman RemiX.

Brassman388

SuperFireKirby

Had to sit in a tiny hallway for 2 hours because we were in a tornado watch. not fun.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Brassman388

I'm done with exams, spring break is officially here.

Roz~

Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

Harvest

-

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

universe-X

Learning about Anne Frank is a pain when your teacher makes you read from the script of the story, and she assigns you 20 things to put in a portfolio due tomorrow. Plus, everyone's calling you for the answers for the things in the portfolio  >:( >:( >:( These emoticons are only 20% of how frustrated I am!!!

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]

Maretocks

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on March 11, 2010, 07:43:25 PM
Did the universe just flip around without me noticing?

Boink it all.

("Boink" because on another forum "fuck" is filtered with it.)
<INSERT WITTY SLOGAN>

universe-X

The Deku Trombonist

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Maretocks on March 11, 2010, 10:38:36 PMDid the universe just flip around without me noticing?

You seriously don't get the joke?

universe-X

My friend's trying to get my Orchestra teacher to let us stay after school for rehearsal of Brandenburg Conerto (3) Movements 1 & 2. It's gonna take some tough practice, but we'll get through.

It's gonna be a trio.