News:

Need help with Finale? Have a question about arranging? NSM Resources is the place to go!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SuperFireKirby

Yeah, its not like I'm learning C++ or anything. Oh wait, I AM! And I have been for quite some time now. GML is more of just something to play around with in my spare time.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

KefkaticFanatic

So rather than spend more time learning something useful you work on something useless?

me irl
[close]

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

universe-X

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]

SuperFireKirby

Brassman388

universe-X

Brassman388

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]

Brassman388

SuperFireKirby

I laughed for a about a minute straight when I saw that.

universe-X

SuperFireKirby

universe-X