The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

universe-X

Seeker

Universe: try selections from the Goldberg Variations.

Also, student's on the Dean's List at my college get free ice cream sundaes! So much better than the piece of paper from high school. Especially now that we all have a restricted food source... Conspiracy!
This is a signature.

Davey

Difficulty of Insanity Difficulty in ME1

Difficulty of Insanity Difficulty in ME2

Seeker

This is a signature.

universe-X

Maretocks: Almost perfect! It's added

Seeker: Once again, I don't want the students to fall asleep, it's too relaxing. Thanks for a new person to listen to, though!

Shadoninja

Quote from: Concerto No.20 in D minor on February 18, 2010, 07:13:07 PMMwahahahauuuuhhahah!  So...nba trade deadline was today.  What if I could trade you members for different members of other music sites?  BLAH HA HAH AHA

Red rover red rover, send dude over.
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

SuperFireKirby

I actually managed to get pretty far in Mega Man 2. I'll have to look back to see where I got stuck though. I've only managed to beat Mega Man 5 and 7. I think I might have beaten the first one but I doubt it.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Roz~

I always get pwned in Quickman level, so I ragequitted.  I kinda forgot that game, so I guess I'll give it a shot during mid-term break.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

Dude

Shadoninja

I dunno.

I think you'll be happy to know that i'm working on legit 8-bit versions of the entire track of Tetris attack/Panel De Pon, instead of those faux 8-bit tracks currently infecting youtube.

Edit: they'll also be available in the nes' .NSF format.
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

universe-X

^^ Now that's legit!

Currently trying to get all my Mario Paint recordings back. Proving to be pretty tedious...

Harvest

Got high tonight.

Very very cool thing indeed...will need to do again sometime :D
-

Roz~

Just learned that I have a scoliosis. That's just great. And I have 2 huge projects for next week to do, probably won't have time to finish them... ugh, can't wait for mid-term break.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

Davey

Quote from: Harvest on February 20, 2010, 10:03:56 PMGot high tonight.

Very very cool thing indeed...will need to do again sometime :D
xd so randum xddddd

Harvest

-