News:

Iron gates are a thing of the past! Now, you can access your yard with the all-new NinSheetMusic-brand Teleportation Technology!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Harvest

It is about time we got a damn gold medal.  We're still getting our asses kicked by the States though...which is really annoying..

Kind of overly optimistic that people think we will win the most medals...maybe we will..would be cool...but I doubt it severely.

-

Cobraroll

^I know the feeling.

Oh, and athletes who get caught for using drugs, should have their entire country banned from this Olympics, and the next one, all medals withdrawn and the athletes in question should have to wear silly wigs in public for two years.
Emergence - a story exclusive to NSM

Yes, I'm still around from time to time. For quicker response, you can reach me by PM, or drop by Smogon to say hi. I go by "Codraroll" there, because of a bet.

universe-X

Davey

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on February 14, 2010, 08:17:53 PMIt's vastly superior, you'll be pleased.
Started it last night. The beginning is quite well done. I dislike having an ammo and reloading system now, but I'll get used to it.

Seeker

Just realized I don't actually have a job description. So I can count things tangentially related as work. But the bad thing is the teacher can through in new directives like "be nice to idiots" at will...
This is a signature.

Harvest

haha oh wow, the states got gold in snowboarding and Canada got silver.

How embarrassing.
-

KefkaticFanatic

Quote from: Davey on February 15, 2010, 02:06:52 PMStarted it last night. The beginning is quite well done. I dislike having an ammo and reloading system now, but I'll get used to it.
Makes combat more difficult, less of a spam boolets until you win game.

me irl
[close]

Dude

Jamaha

universe-X

Just saw a grreat movie: My Name is Khan.

Awesome

Davey

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on February 15, 2010, 07:24:41 PMMakes combat more difficult, less of a spam boolets until you win game.
But I was a soldier! That's how I did win game in ME1.

I ended up switching my class to Vanguard for ME2. The power where you get to dash through anything right into the enemy's face is quite amusing, especially when you have a shotgun waiting for them, plus, it comes with Pull. Perfect class for me.

I do inquire, what is your favorite class to use?

Maretocks

Yay for getting homework from all subjects for the second day in a row. My bag is heavy. :/ And I had to take my piano crap to school yesterday too.
<INSERT WITTY SLOGAN>

universe-X

Quote from: Maretocks on February 15, 2010, 09:35:28 PMYay for getting homework from all subjects for the second day in a row. My bag is heavy. :/ And I had to take my piano crap to school yesterday too.

Oh crap, I have to finish my homework too. Ah well, I'll turn it in on Wednesday... maybe.

KefkaticFanatic

Quote from: Davey on February 15, 2010, 09:30:59 PMBut I was a soldier! That's how I did win game in ME1.

I ended up switching my class to Vanguard for ME2. The power where you get to dash through anything right into the enemy's face is quite amusing, especially when you have a shotgun waiting for them, plus, it comes with Pull. Perfect class for me.

I do inquire, what is your favorite class to use?
Played through both as a Soldier, second playthrough on first I played an Infiltrator which is a ton of fun, now I'm playing Vanguard on ME2.  Not sure what is a favourite yet.

me irl
[close]

Shadoninja

I love infiltrator, but it's defence is so weak.
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman