News:

Using cutting-edge ray tracing technology, our sheets appear 69% more realistic than the leading bargain brand!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

universe-X

Once again, you're one to talk, Kefka.

And once more, who cares? It's his thoughts, get over yourself...

Thought at the moment: Doesn't gold have anything better to do?

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]

universe-X

Oh fuck...

No offense, UGC, but he does make a point.

But I would also advise that you shouldn't change the way you do anything just because someone says so (unless, of course, it's for the better).

Harvest

fuck, Canada always sucks at the Olympics...and we always suck worse when we host it!

and of course we lose to the states..lame...I'd rather have any other white country win before the states.
-

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]

SuperFireKirby

Seriously, you don't need to stroke America's ego. No matter how true the stroking is.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

KefkaticFanatic

I was trying to get him to find Mike's image of "America - Canada's Ass".

me irl
[close]

HugoMeister

Quote from: sipan1234bow to the longest child ever

Cobraroll

Quote from: Harvest on February 14, 2010, 08:44:49 AMand of course we lose to the states..lame...I'd rather have any other white country win before the states.

*kracks knuckles*

A pleasure.
Emergence - a story exclusive to NSM

Yes, I'm still around from time to time. For quicker response, you can reach me by PM, or drop by Smogon to say hi. I go by "Codraroll" there, because of a bet.

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]

universe-X

Harvest

aww man my mom is yelling at my dad...its really brutal.

Can't help but smile though, he is finally getting what he deserves.
-

Davey

Beat Mass Effect, man this game is awesome. I can't wait to move on to the second.

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]

SuperFireKirby

That silly french canadian and his silly accent and his silly winning of a gold medal.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!