The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Harvest

haha my sister thinks her music is better than mine when I'm listening to The Who's Greatest hits while she listens to generic radio rap garbage..

-

SuperFireKirby

How did rap ever take over as the dominant music genre? Its not even music.

edit: Scratch that. Not the dominant genre. The most popular genre. There's a difference. Dominant means its the best. Popular means that the maaggots known as the general public favor it.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Maretocks

Rap isn't all bad, but the majority is indeed terrible. Dizze Rascal (Spelling?) for instance, uses synthesised drum beats while he's yelling.
<INSERT WITTY SLOGAN>

Concerto No.20 in D minor

BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAArrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgh

Maretocks

So this is where you vent the built-up, secretly-kept rage that you hide from your PM's regarding having done things on time?
<INSERT WITTY SLOGAN>

KefkaticFanatic

Bioshock 2 currently installing on Steam.  At 2.2 MB/s.  Yey.

me irl
[close]

universe-X

Harvest

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on February 09, 2010, 07:01:03 AMBioshock 2 currently installing on Steam.  At 2.2 MB/s.  Yey.

So you're just done with Mass Effect 2 or what?

I'm just starting to get really into it..11.5 hours now :D
-

jake3343

Harvest

Why has American been getting all the snow :(

I'm stuck here with one of the lamest winters on record..
-

KefkaticFanatic

Quote from: Harvest on February 09, 2010, 05:51:35 PMSo you're just done with Mass Effect 2 or what?

I'm just starting to get really into it..11.5 hours now :D
I beat it once after 40 hours and am replaying it.  But I had preordered Bioshock 2 a while ago so I had to try it.  Awesome game.  I'll probably go back and forth.

me irl
[close]

Davey

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on February 09, 2010, 07:01:03 AMBioshock 2System Shock 3 currently installing on Steam.  At 2.2 MB/s.  Yey.

Sorry to let you know that it's going to flop. Hard.

But at least you have Mass Effect 2. GOTY for sure this year.

Maretocks

Now I have to learnt eh Pokemon anime theme in 10 days. Ah well, if I'm actually motivated, which I am.
<INSERT WITTY SLOGAN>

Concerto No.20 in D minor