News:

Don't forget to submit your daily replacement!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jamaha

Oh hi! You couldn't compile your bot because tcl8.5 was missing from your system despite you having installed it! You obviously should have installed tcl8.5-dev!

DAAAAAAAAMN YOU LINUX!

Harvest

-

universe-X

Thought at the Moment: We are all born as innocent kids released to a new world. As we grow up to learn and see new things and what we can obtain, it is then when we start to change.

Yeah, I can be deep, but that's just another word to replace boring. :P

KefkaticFanatic

KefkaticFanatic:   Zeta what is inhugospants?
Zeta:   the One Ring

yaaaaaaay

EDIT:

16:42   KefkaticFanatic:   Zeta eat Zeta
16:42      Zeta eats Zeta
16:42   Zeta:   Mmmmm... recursive.

me irl
[close]

MaestroUGC

Tomorrow is the first rehearsal of my quartet. Hopefully they won't butcher my music.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

universe-X

Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 04, 2010, 04:46:12 PMTomorrow is the first rehearsal of my quartet. Hopefully they won't butcher my music.

Good luck with that! It sounds kinda hard, though ;)

SuperFireKirby

I've been meaning to write a book for quite a while now. Too bad my procrastination level IS OVER 9000!!!!

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

universe-X

Thought at the moment: So. Bored. Now.

And I'm angry that my not-so-famous version of Final Destination didn't make it to my flash drive after the malware crash. At least I recorded it.

HugoMeister

Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 04, 2010, 04:46:12 PMTomorrow is the first rehearsal of my quartet. Hopefully they won't butcher my music.

Get over yourself. Really.

Quote from: Dude on February 04, 2010, 05:33:27 PM

lol'd hard.

Quote from: sipan1234bow to the longest child ever

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: universe-X on February 05, 2010, 02:19:55 PMThought at the moment: So. Bored. Now.

And I'm angry that my not-so-famous version of Final Destination didn't make it to my flash drive after the malware crash. At least I recorded it.
You mean that one movie with a no plot, no story, and all violence? I saw the third one, or at least part of it. Stupidest thriller ever.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

universe-X

No, sorry, just the SSBB song.

I need to see the trailer of the movie sometime soon.

Quote from: HugoMeister on February 05, 2010, 02:59:15 PMGet over yourself. Really.

No need to rant on someone's thoughts...

KefkaticFanatic

His constant e-peen stroking makes him come off as a prick.  Hugo has a reason to be annoyed.

me irl
[close]

Dude

Seeker

I'm pretty sure it's impossible to override a killer robot's programming by being cute, no matter how sentient it is.
This is a signature.