News:

Local man invests life savings into turnips. When asked whether it was a wise decision he responded, "Eh. I'm sure someone will buy them."

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Harvest

Did awful on my physics exam.

I only need a 62% to get the final mark I want...I'm actually doubting if I got that...

shit.
-

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]

Seeker

My college sociology class is less in-depth than the one I took in high school. And the high school one was 'the' easy A class.
This is a signature.

Harvest

w00t entire day off today.

Now to finally jailbreak my ipod to the newest software :)
-

Jamaha

I had forgotten how much studying languages sucked.

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]

Harvest

-

KefkaticFanatic

Mass Effect 2 Collector's Edition.

So far it's spend 2 and a half hours installing.

me irl
[close]

Harvest

To me that looks like it says N7 then a symbol of some sort..

anyway..I already broke my gaming hiatus with Assassins Creed 2, which I borrowed...never buying a game again still..

Its really amazing, beat it, and am actually doing all the collectible things which is rare for me.

The story is simply amazing, and I can't wait for Assassin's Creed 3...
-

universe-X

Just came back for an unplanned Talent show audition. Looks like I played the best out of the piano players, but I don't know, because I came late  :-\ . I'm playing Ultimate Koopa. The dancers and singers were great. I'm gonna find out if I'm in by tomorrow...

Wish me luck!

KefkaticFanatic

Assassin's Creed 2 was a fantastic game.  And you really should play Mass Effect, it also has a very compelling and engaging story.

And yeah, it has the N7 thing which is a logo or something for something I forget in the game.

me irl
[close]

Harvest

probably will, if I can get to it for free.
-

Maretocks

Quote from: universe-X on January 26, 2010, 04:22:11 PMJust came back for an unplanned Talent show audition. Looks like I played the best out of the piano players, but I don't know, because I came late  :-\ . I'm playing Ultimate Koopa. The dancers and singers were great. I'm gonna find out if I'm in by tomorrow...

Wish me luck!
Gl dude. I've only known the first few bars for like a year. :(
<INSERT WITTY SLOGAN>

universe-X

I was only looking through video game sheet music at the time I found this one to practice. I completely forgot about SM64 until I found the sheets. :P

KefkaticFanatic

Quote from: Harvest on January 26, 2010, 05:43:12 PMprobably will, if I can get to it for free.
I know you have the money to buy it.  This kind of thing is something you really need to pay for, the developers deserve to be paid for their art.

me irl
[close]