The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

universe-X

Concerto No.20 in D minor

Man....the first Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread was the best.

Dude

Brawler4Ever

new rule: only persons under the age of 500 lbs/230 kg may weigh themselves.
Even when everyone else has gone,
I will punch the punching bag until a game comes on. XD

10 years later. Still Brawling!

Seeker

I'm going to assume you intended that to make no sense.
This is a signature.

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Brawler4Ever on January 15, 2010, 04:28:49 PMnew rule: only persons under the age of 500 lbs/230 kg may weigh themselves.
I haven't seen your face on here for a while.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Harvest

huh...our wireless suddenly stopped working..

kind of sucks...
-

SuperFireKirby

Clint Eastwood could beat Chuck Norris in a fist fight with both hands behind his back.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Harvest

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on January 17, 2010, 01:07:58 PMClint Eastwood could beat Chuck Norris in a fist fight with both hands behind his back.

Oh god so true.

Even at his current age he could kick anyone's ass.
-

SuperFireKirby

He was able to make a tough guy out of a character named Kelly. Is there anything he can't do?

Jamaha

Take 10-20 engineering students.
Have them sit in a ring and talk.
....in Swedish.

The result is both amusing and painful to watch. Just my observations from the Swedish class today.

Cobraroll

^Haha... is it the random subjects, or are you bad at Swedish?

Or is there a layer of truth in all those Swedish jokes?
Emergence - a story exclusive to NSM

Yes, I'm still around from time to time. For quicker response, you can reach me by PM, or drop by Smogon to say hi. I go by "Codraroll" there, because of a bet.

KefkaticFanatic

R̷̴̸̤͍̗̝ͨ̎̃Ì,ë̞̺̭̗̲ͪ̕ṡ̻̲̯̖͈Ì,,̏ͤÍ'̈Ì"͡͝i̢̡͚̲̬͙̹̘Ì"̍Í'̽̍̀ͩ͆s̨̰̦͙̣͎Í"͖̹ͧÌ"Ì,̎ṯ̳͇̭̜Ì"ͯÍ'Ì€aͬ̎́͏̤͈͝n̷̛̤̯̙̍Ì"Ì"ÌŽÌ'͆ͦ̚c̥̝̫̝̈́Í,Í®Ì'̉Ì,ͨ̀̀ę̠Í"Í"͖̝̝̠̎͋̌͛͆Ì...ͪ̿͊̕͘ ̹̖̤Í"ͣͮÌ"̆ͯį̶̫̥̲̤̯̌Ì...ÍŸs̷͕͎̖̜̺̩̰͈͉ͤ̈́Ì"Ì¿ ̛̹̜̞̥Í"Í"͍͋̿Í'͞ḟ̷̦̞̭̬Í"ͤÌ'Í,ͧu̢͗ͪÌ,Í¥Ì'ͯ҉͕̪̬̜Í"̹̜ţ̶̳Í"̻̹̜̌̌Í...í̷̼̭̳Ì"l̢̞͋Í'͛ͮÌ"̈́̌e̸̛̮͚̯͉̍͋ͬͮÌ....̶̸͖̍ͫ̍ͩÌ"ͧ͢

Y̙̰̟̝͎̱͉ͯͨͩ͡Í...ơ̷̵̫͉̖Í,̾́̎Í,ͣ͌͐u͌́̚͏̟̤͖̦͞ ̥̭̱̌̋͊ͣw̻̤̤̮͆Í,̎ͧ̈́͠i̸̡Í'ͨ҉͕͚̻̙Í"lͣ̃҉͎͍̟̟̠͘l̞̠̩͕̟͎̮͊̿ͨ̏̈́ͥͫÌ"Í— ̴̡̯̤̦̰̦ͭͣͬ̉b̛̹͎͚̟̯͚̝̲̺̐͘͟è̷̳̞̩̣̎Í,Í©Ì€ ̸̪̟͚̹̗͈̎̍̏̇ͮÌ'Í¡Í...a͐ͮ̋Ì"͞͞͏͈sÍ"͇̬̭̰̟̬Ì'̍ͩ͋Í...sͬÍ'ͫ̉͊̃̃͏̯̭͍͉̻i̛͉͙͈̱Ì...ÍŸm̢̢̟̮͇̟̬̲̩̜Ì'Ì"ÌŠÌŒiÌ´Ì¢Í"ÌŠÍ£Ì'Í'̃Ì'Ì'l̈Ì"ͨ̾̐͏͚͇̣̟̳̻̲Í...Ä...̣̝Í"Í™Í"ͪͭ̃̽̎̃ͤ̚͜t̴̡̯͉Ì'̃Ì'Ì€Ä"͍̝̰͖̠̆ͪÌ"̐̍ͪͮ͐͡d͈͕̺̠̼̝̀Ì,,

me irl
[close]

Dude

HOW DO YOU DO THAT?

I saw it before, but I forgot! >_<

SuperFireKirby