Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HugoMeister

Quote from: sipan1234bow to the longest child ever

Dude

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on January 01, 2010, 01:04:23 PM
Quote from: Dude on January 01, 2010, 11:45:34 AMI had green stars... ::)
What you did to lose them was totally worth it though.
In a way, it was, but I'd like to still be op in #nsm someday...

Davey

Note to self, if I try to fix my sleeping schedule by staying up all night and then the rest of the next day to go to sleep at a reasonable hour, I should try not to fall asleep in the day too early. Now my night is my day and my day is my night.

universe-X

I only got 2 hours of sleep last night and only one of them was good.

I might not be here for the rest of the day.

I almost know what an all-nighter feels like, but I didn't want one on New Year's.

SuperFireKirby

I've only pulled two all-nighters in my life. Both with the same friend at the same house doing pretty much the same thing. Playing video games until we drop dead. But I didn't become tired at all until I got in the car to go home. Then it just hit me like a hurricane. I don't know if I'll ever do it again.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Harvest

I've been pulling all nighters all week.

My sleep is so messed up right now...

I'm gonna be totally wrecked for school...
-

universe-X

One thing for sure,  sertainly dont want to do that again.

I should stop procrastinating on my project...

Seeker

My fourth playthrough of Ocarina of Time, and I still don't want to enter the well or the Shadow Temple. Eh, I've done all the fun parts anyway, I think I'll just leave it.
This is a signature.

Roz~

Haha, they freaked me out too, when I was younger.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

Davey

Still scared of the Redeads?

What a coincidence, post 666...

Seeker

And the invisible wallmasters. And the invisible spikes. And the blood on the walls. And the torture devices. Well, the guillotines are okay.
This is a signature.

SuperFireKirby

I'm playing Kirby Air Ride again, trying to get all the achievements on the checklist done. All 360 of them.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

KefkaticFanatic

Fucking wallmasters, scare the shit out of me.

me irl
[close]

universe-X

Roz~

I didn't want to finish the forest temple because of them, had my brother do it for me instead.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.