News:

Up-to-date news?! Preposterous!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Dude

KefkaticFanatic

The funny thing is, no matter which side any of us are actually on, we still all laugh at universe for being stuck with Nintendo.

me irl
[close]

universe-X

They all do eventually, but I could care less.

Seeker

Hey, I'll take my Game Boy Color games over Halo and Co. any day.
This is a signature.

universe-X

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on December 30, 2009, 10:33:11 AMThe funny thing is, no matter which side any of us are actually on, we still all laugh at universe for being stuck with Nintendo.
I must agree with Kefka on this. Nintendo can be compared to a guy who's life was going great, then when he got to his mid-life, he tripped and started to fall down a never ending spiral staircase. Eventually due to brain trauma, he shall die.

Edit: Nintendo can also be compared to a guy who's life was going great, then someone came up to him and kicked him in the goin so hard that his nuts got lodged in his brain. He lost, both, his balls and the ability to think straight. I think both of these comparisons are quite accurate.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

universe-X

^^not really. Nintendo's really just a guy that started out great, didn't listen to anyone, went down & down, and has cancer, looking (I hope) for a cure.

Besides, I'm a RETRO Nintendo boy. I stay with stuff like SM64, SMB, SMW, SMB3, Mario Paint, SMB2j, Super Mario Galaxy, and most recently, NSMBW, which has some really bad in-game timing, I must say.

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]

Maretocks

I liked it. A lot of really good platforming, and the new powers were pretty cool, even if you only got to use them like twice. Not better than SM64, but I thought it was pretty good.

Buying the Orange Box tonight. Yay.
<INSERT WITTY SLOGAN>

KefkaticFanatic

...it was on sale yesterday for $15 on Steam.

And Galaxy was too easy.

me irl
[close]

universe-X

WAY easier than SM64 (which I have only completed about 53 stars with as of now). But, I only wanted to beat the game, and I did, so I might as well just leave it done with.

Just saw Avatar, and it is THE best Sci-Fi movie that I have ever seen. Highly recommend watching it. Some scenes were pretty captivating.

HugoMeister

Just because a game is easy doesn't mean it is not enjoyable. =/

Quote from: sipan1234bow to the longest child ever

Seeker

For me it does. If it's easy, I don't have to think, so I may as well read a book.
This is a signature.

universe-X

I don't know, Galaxy had some pretty good graphics and scenery. I still like to explore the areas once I beat it. Now during actual gameplay, what really makes an easy game exciting, is a speedrun. My personal best on Galaxy is about 3-5 hours (not in a row though), and only 60 stars. I could probably get 2 hours with Luigi however.

Tried TASing SMB2j today, and tried to beat my old time (9:00), turns out I only beat my last record by 27 FRAMES (9:00).

New record frame count: 32729, I think, or 32789 <maybe this one's right, who cares?