News:

Spotted an error on the main site? Let us know!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SuperFireKirby

I'm going glow-in-the-dark bowling tonight. its gonna make up for the terrible morning.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

GreekGeek

Ouch, my parents are off. And I drank too much liquers...
Have to be in the church for 8 hours tomorrow to play piano and stuff...
That's gonna be like hell.

universe-X

Quote from: GreekGeek on December 19, 2009, 03:48:32 PMOuch, my parents are off. And I drank too much liquers...
Have to be in the church for 8 hours tomorrow to play piano and stuff...
That's gonna be like hell.

lol, a church like hell? First time I've heard that. ::)

Roz~

Well imho churches are boring, except for the organs.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

Maretocks

<INSERT WITTY SLOGAN>

Seeker

Quote from: Roz~ on December 19, 2009, 05:01:48 PMWell imho churches are boring, except for the organs.
Those only count when they're the epically sized built-in ones and not those wimpy electronic things.
This is a signature.

Roz~

Quote from: Seeker on December 19, 2009, 05:05:45 PM
Quote from: Roz~ on December 19, 2009, 05:01:48 PMWell imho churches are boring, except for the organs.
Those only count when they're the epically sized built-in ones and not those wimpy electronic things.
... Well then yea, churches suck.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

Harvest

Christ, church is one of my most hated places to be.  The reason I don't believe in god is because it was so boring as a kid and I hated it so much that I started thinking of reasons not to go which led to me thinking logically about the subject and then not believing. :p
-

universe-X

I believe in God because that's just the way I live. It's not gonna hurt to believe and put faith in Him. I may not go to church, nor have I read the Bible, but I believe God is the reason why I'm even here today. He's been watching over me. In fact, I could've died almost 6 times in my life, but I knew God was watching over me.

Concerto No.20 in D minor

Brassman388

Hey Concerto, did I ever tell you how much I lovvveee your Guinea Pig Sig? :D

Davey

y'all niggaz unintentionally startin' a troll topic

GreekGeek

Church is okay, so long as you can play the piano. Otherwise it's long, tiring and very boring.

KefkaticFanatic

Religion is silly and primitive.

Now moving on, EVERYONE HERE SHOULD BE PLAYING TF2 BECAUSE OF THE FREE WEEKEND.

me irl
[close]

dahans

Check out my arrangements! I mean it! Check them out!