News:

Using cutting-edge ray tracing technology, our sheets appear 69% more realistic than the leading bargain brand!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SuperFireKirby

Going to see Less Than Jake in concert on Saturday. Its gonna be pretty awesome. But of coarse, as always, no one knows how I'm talking about. Me and my obscure bands. ::)

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Harvest

Well that was a boring snow day.

All I could think about was my tv coming next week.

*orgasms
-

universe-X

I'm just buried in homework. I might fail science because of it! Might need a break from NSM...

Roz~

Yesterday, my school was closed because there was a "snow storm". I have to do my exams on December 22nd because of that. Great. I was supposed to finish on December 16th. Fufufu QQ

Oh, and today I saw my english grammar exam. I had 80%, which I thought sucked because... well, it does. Seems like I have the highest mark in the class. Guess the exam was harder than expected.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

Harvest

oh right, in other countries..you have to make up your snow days.

hahahahaha.  hahahahahahahaha.

looks like another snow day coming tomorrow!
-

Seeker

Got a foot of snow yesterday. There was a note at the cafeteria stating that bag lunches would not be available because most of the staff were unable to come to work. Snow day? Nope.
This is a signature.

Roz~

Harvest ~> I live in the same country as you ;o and well I had two exams on that day, so I don't really have a choice to do them one day.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

Harvest

pfft Quebec isn't part of Canada.

but either way...apparently Americans get missed days added onto the end of the year :P

of course they also have a shorter school year..
 :(
-

universe-X

Quote from: Roz~ on December 10, 2009, 07:15:25 PMHarvest ~> I live in the same country as you ;o and well I had two exams on that day, so I don't really have a choice to do them one day.

OH FUCK!!! Exams are next week! and our teachers decided to give these 100-150 question test reviews TODAY. What the fuck? I can't even finish this folder project that I've been working on for a week, what makes you think I'm gonna answer over 430 questions in 3 days? An answer key for 139 of them, you say...?

But that;s only because I have a test tomorrow over the last 20 of that 139 Question Review.

Science- 139 questions

U.S. History- Not sure, at least 100

Algebra- 50, but it's in class, with answers posted around the room

ELA- at least 5 pages worth of front and back, double spaced questions, and definitions.

Pre-AP classes suck. Hopefully if I make aa B+ or higher on these exams, (which I will), I can skip out on exams at the end of the school year, except for Orchestra and Spanish.

Brassman388

GreekGeek

My test weeks are incredibly easy...

Greek - Translate 12 lines of Greek text in 1,5 hour
Latin - Translate 12 lines of Greek text in 1,5 hour
French - Write three letters of 100 words each in 2,0 hour
English - Write an essay of 300 words in 2,5 hour
Maths - 3 chapters of 50 pages in 1,5 hour
Physics - 8 chapters of 200 pages in 1,5 hour

Someway, I was able to screw up Maths and Physics badly.

Cobraroll

Snow days are for wuzzes. We may have "hurricane days", but that's only likely to happen in western and northern parts of the country anyway. I have had to turn back on my way to school once, go home and get skis, ski to school and got a note for being late. It was half a metre of snow that day, and the entire class was present.
Emergence - a story exclusive to NSM

Yes, I'm still around from time to time. For quicker response, you can reach me by PM, or drop by Smogon to say hi. I go by "Codraroll" there, because of a bet.

Qew

"Latin - Translate 12 lines of Greek text in 1,5 hour
"
ignoring the lol typo... I WISH I HAD TAHT EXAM... my gods my latin exam was a 20 line extract from Caesar's de Bello Gallico, a passage harder than the HSC (statewide SAT version for NSW in Aussieland) exam;

with a "stupidissimus Quintus" - acc plural (well of course harder than that but you know) 10 of those from the text
what is the case of "rerum" and why about 5 of those
give an example of a jussive subjunctive, etc.; 

Latin to English - even the super smart kids screwed this up BAD, one of them was like "Pompey said 'indeed, it is right to.." and all of the kids did "Pompeius dicit ita vero, fas..." when it was quisomething or something like that <_>

and then wait for it.... PASSAGE ANALYSIS
poem 1. 2 short answer questions 2 long answer questions
poem 2 ditto
poem 3 ditto
passage from caesar's de bello gallico 1 2 short answer questions about information NOT IN the passage <_>
*ditto*

in one and a half hours....

it
was
fun.

Harvest

Holy titty fuck!!!!!

A tv just came on sale!  Sharp 40inch 1080p 120hz LCD!!!!  999.999!!!  That may seem not that great but heres the best part IT COMES WITH A FREE SURROUND SOUND SYSTEM THAT IS REGULAR $500!!!!

I'm picking it up today!  So no waiting!!!

AAAAHHHH I doubt it will even fit in my room

*does 1000 pushups to dispel energy.
-

GreekGeek

Quote from: Qew on December 11, 2009, 04:02:52 AMa 20 line extract from Caesar's de Bello Gallico

Ouch, De Bello Gallico sucks ;D

Quote from: Qew on December 11, 2009, 04:02:52 AMwith a "stupidissimus Quintus" - acc plural (well of course harder than that but you know) 10 of those from the text
what is the case of "rerum" and why about 5 of those
give an example of a jussive subjunctive, etc.; 

Stupiddisimus Quintus being acc plural?! Wtf?
My world collapses :P

And rerum is just genitive right? That's not that hard.

It sounds like a harsh test though.