News:

Local man invests life savings into turnips. When asked whether it was a wise decision he responded, "Eh. I'm sure someone will buy them."

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Harvest

I can't tell you because its in silly dollars.

anyway, they were out of stock in the store so now I have to wait a week for it to arrive....also...the salesperson.....was a girl....when I had no doubt in my mind it was a guy.  Same with my dad, he was shocked when I told him afterwards because I referred to her as "the other guy" to another salesperson...shit...

She had a man haircut, a manly voice, and was obese which totally masked any breasts...was shocking..
-

universe-X

ouch...^

Concert went better than expected... Even though the beginners kinda sucked, the philharmonic just plain sucked, but the chamber ROCKED!!! We played Carol of the Bells/Greensleeves (<<<One Song), Christmas Time is Here (<<<The Charlie Brown Edition), and Festive Fiddles (<<<That song that you hear in the mall all the time but you just can't name)

(Not us playing):

Carol of the Bells/Greensleeves:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eAs3vZ9H-H0

Christmas Time is Here:
can't find one...

Festive Fiddles:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vTWmCYhPy8E

Epicness

jake3343

My Santa Lolo came out really badly  :(

I might do it over, but it probably won't even be much better.

Harvest

My life is going to be devoid of excitement until I get that TV...

shit...why couldn't they just have it in stock...

-

Roz~

Quote from: Harvest on December 08, 2009, 05:31:09 PMI can't tell you because its in silly dollars.

Oh hai, I live in Canada too.
And yea, it sucks when you have to wait like that... happened to me a couple of years ago, when I had to wait for my Gamecube. God I was happy when I received it though. <3
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

ALPRAS

Whoof, I´m having a "workful" time, and its being very hard to get time to myself...

Tomorow its my birthday!

Shadoninja

EMAG EHT TSOL TSUJ I
..............................<
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

Dude

Just found a PC98 emulator for Wii...

Too bad it doesn't work with the TH games.

Harvest

-

universe-X

Birthday today... ;)

I might pause my orchestral arrangement of the End Credits for SMG, since I messed up in counting a lot, which on Mario Paint is unfixable except by going into the file, and I'm not doing that.'I'm moving on to Cool, Cool Mountain.

Harvest

haha wow a Principal or teacher or someone phoned my house saying I had to go to school.

bullshit.  The website says school open for "study purposes".  Like I'm going to go there to study.  Study what?  Nothing.  Fuck you.

luckily my dad is cool like that and told them I wasn't coming anyway.
-

Davey

My District's Superintendent is from Alaska, and she doesn't heat her home in the winter.

Today it was -2*F and the roads were coated in black ice.
No snow day.