News:

NinSheetMusic is 1264 years old!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Deku Trombonist

I find VLC media player to be very useful. It's free too.

Maretocks

Quote from: DekuTrombonist on December 08, 2009, 12:27:21 AMI find VLC media player to be very useful. It's free too.
This.

It's a fantastic media player that has a much wider variety of formats than WMP ever did.

Should I copy Kefka and give my Mr.T Kirby a Christmas hat? Or should I make Santa Kirby too? Interesting...
<INSERT WITTY SLOGAN>

Concerto No.20 in D minor

I think EVERYONE should copy Kefka and put a santa hat on

Jamaha

That wouldn't really be fair, would it?

Oh wait.

Shadoninja

"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

universe-X

Fuck, I feel so left out! How do I get a Santa hat on mine? :(

Cobraroll

Dude, just be prepared that some people would send in really stupid questions for fun (after all, fen cent aren't much to waste for a twelve-year old with too much spare time), and then start screaming and complaining when you can't answer.
Emergence - a story exclusive to NSM

Yes, I'm still around from time to time. For quicker response, you can reach me by PM, or drop by Smogon to say hi. I go by "Codraroll" there, because of a bet.

KefkaticFanatic

Quote from: JaMaHa on December 08, 2009, 03:28:42 AMThat wouldn't really be fair, would it?

Oh wait.
Actually, it was because of the TF2 clan server forum that I'm on.  Topic: XMAS AVATAR CHECK IN

me irl
[close]

Dude

Quote from: Cobraroll on December 08, 2009, 05:19:05 AMDude, just be prepared that some people would send in really stupid questions for fun (after all, fen cent aren't much to waste for a twelve-year old with too much spare time), and then start screaming and complaining when you can't answer.
This site is only for school homework, not out of the blue stuff. I will require a .pdf of their section to do it and payment must be upfront.

SuperFireKirby

Its gonna turn into an empire of big business I'm sure.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Jamaha

On a completely unrelated note, the male-to-female ratio on NSM seems to more or less equal the one of the Department of Electrical Engineering.

SuperFireKirby

A crap load of cookies and a litre of Dr. Pepper do not do well with the stomach.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Davey

Harvest

w00t so the tv I want has finally come on sale!  Its still ridiculously expensive because Canada gets ass raped on the price of everything, so an American would laugh at the price...

It is a 32 inch for my room.  Sony 1080p, 120hz.  I'm really happy about the 120hz because I saw a 120hz tv beside a 60 hz tv and the difference was astounding..

It'll be perfect for when I get my Blu Rays for christmas :D
-

Roz~

Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.