News:

Congratulations!! You, yes, YOU, dear user, have been selected for the "You Read This News Item" award! Click here for your prize!!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

universe-X

I wouldn't like to live my life thinking that someone's hurting themselves like that:

P.S. I've met a lot of emos.

Jamaha

Quote from: Harvest on November 20, 2009, 06:24:48 PMYou and your sex.

Did someone just put "me" and "sex" in the same sentence? Oh hahahaha.

GreekGeek

Quote from: Harvest on November 20, 2009, 07:28:01 PMNever thought I'd be that emo depressed kid who hates everyone and everything yet here I am...

maybe I should do drugs.

That doesn't sound like emo depressed kid, that sounds like Harvest...
And please don't do the drug thing. You'll hate people even more.

SuperFireKirby

really tired. for some reason, people have labeled me out as a pothead, because I'm so laid back a quiet, and respond to people I don't like with lazy half-hearted answers. I don't ven touch the stuff. ever. and for some reason, some people look at me funny for my behavior even though probably 75% of the school smokes weed. idiots.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Harvest

rofl, the Westboro Baptist Church is hilarious but they really made my day today :D  This is what they said in one of their planned protest fliers.

WBC TO PICKET FAG ENABLING FAG-INFESTED GRAND OPENING OF THE BURJ DUBAI ("DUBAI TOWER"), DUBAI, UNITED ARAB EMIRATES, 4 JANUARY 2010 - IN RELIGIOUS PROTEST, WARNING:
NIMROD'S TOWER OF BABEL AT NORTHERN END OF PERSIAN GULF - WAS 9 MILES TALL - 16 TIMES TALLER THAN BURJ, DUBAI: TYPICAL MUSLIM LIE. BURJ DUBAI IS NOT "THE TALLEST MANMADE STRUCTURE EVER BUILT." THE TOWER OF BABEL = 9 MILES TALL.
WBC WILL PICKET BURJ DUBAI.

I couldn't stop laughing when they said there was actually a tower that was 9 miles tall.
-

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]

KefkaticFanatic

Doublepost just cause.

http://www.ninsheetm.us/smf/index.php?board=27.0

Check out the new and improved NSM Community Video forum!

me irl
[close]

universe-X

oh,  :P for a second there, I thought you were made a global mod, nvm. :P

Tried to show my Indian grandmother who is on a low-fat, low-calorie, low-meat diet what pizza is (she's traditional like that) because every/any American showed have at least tasted pizza, right?

She could've thrown up at the "plastic" cheese, ton of grease and pepperonis on it. When she actually tried it, she said "It's okay." When we offered another piece, "No!"

SuperFireKirby

Just for future reference, Al Gore invented the internet.

And global warming.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

GreekGeek

Don't... wanna... go... to... school...

Yugh...

Shadoninja

we don't need no education. teachers leave our kids alone.
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

Roz~

Ugh, school ends at 9PM Q_Q
Yay, new laptop! I love having my own computer.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Shadoninja on November 22, 2009, 10:47:40 PMwe don't need no education. teachers leave our kids alone.
Either the stones or pink floyd. can't remember.
no school today. slept in til 8:20! thats 2 1/2 hours later than normal so it is sleeping in for me.

Tranzlater

You get up before 6? My god.

I sleep in 'till past 7.

Dang, I really should be doing homework right about know.
Quote from: Arison The Bat
oviosly so far i've only got "little unmature kids" to respond to this thread
After months of mediation and exams, I return.
Probably not for long.

universe-X

I wish I could wake up at 5:00 so I could get back on the treadmill. :P