The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Harvest

-

Seeker

I was just assigned to listen to as many Bach Partitas and Suites as I can get my hands on. When I have freetime. Awesome.
This is a signature.

universe-X

Fake Philosiphy moment: If you weren't meant for it, don't do it.

GreekGeek

Quote from: universe-X on November 16, 2009, 09:11:04 PMoh sure, Greekgeek and I can't talk about math, but Mr.Post-1000! and Mrs. Kefka here are perfect to discuss it.
Speak for yourself mate!

What an unkindness.

universe-X

I was just playing around! Hence what I said what after.

Seeker

We were sight reading a hymn in choir rehearsal, only to discover that "the rising moon" was misprinted as "the rising moron." Highlight of my week.
This is a signature.

HugoMeister

Black is the Color of My True Love's Hair - > Black is the Color of my True Love's Skin

Quote from: sipan1234bow to the longest child ever

Harvest

wow I hate school such a massive amount.  Actually I hate the majority of my life a massive amount.  Thats because the majority of my life is either school or work.

What a system.

and Hugo, black is neither the colour of my hair or skin...so I don't know what you're trying to say.
-

universe-X

HugoMeister

It means I don't love you.

Now Obama, oh man. <3

Quote from: sipan1234bow to the longest child ever

Dude

WiiMan96

SuperFireKirby

soooo tired, 6:30 and have to go to school now. darn.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

GreekGeek

Back to school after a week of lying on my bed.

Great...

kotorfanboy