News:

Need help with Finale? Have a question about arranging? NSM Resources is the place to go!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shadoninja

at any rate, we should all ignore davey. no need to feed a troll.
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]

Jamaha

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]

Seeker

JaMaHa, can you do anything without being completely owned by life in general?
This is a signature.

Harvest

Currently shopping for my own new tv.

Looking for a 32inch LCD, must be 120hz and 1080p.

Found a Samsung that looked really good but then found out it had "down firing speakers" which is total shit, and I know, because my dad bought a small tv for his room with that and it sounds like shit.  So scratch that one.

Found a sony with good speakers and 120hz...too bad its only 720p...god damn.  Trying to keep my budget below $700 CAD..
-

Davey

Shadoninja, if I was trolling, you wouldn't know it.

Dude, u tsun~~

Jamaha

No clue what happened, my face just got all itchy and red and stuff.

Only partially though, as I still had normal-colored areas...kinda weird looking.

Harvest

People wont stop calling my house.  I never pick up and they never leave a message.  Seems every time I pick up the phone is a fucking telemarketer or its for someone else and its a complicated message.  or worst of all...its work..wanting me to come in early...ha..hahahaha...
-

KefkaticFanatic

Lul, my friend got a call from work yesterday in school asking him to come in later.  However, it was during his sign language class and the teacher is pretty much deaf so she didn't notice.

me irl
[close]

Harvest

I've been playing Dragon Age straight since I got up :D

:D :D :D
-

universe-X

Regionals kinda sucked for me today.  :-\ I play great on the piece when just practicing, but on actual audition time, the 6th graders did better than me. However, It was a good way to experience the stress of it all.

P.S. Total number of cellos: 50-60 auditioning. Probably only 20 will be accepted/

KefkaticFanatic

Well if you can't play in front of judges, you sure as hell can't play in front of an audience.

Truth hurts.

me irl
[close]

universe-X

well if you mean solo, then you're right, I'll probably faint. But the thing is, I was kinda playing in front of an audience of every other cello there. And the judges weren't allowed to know/see us play and vice versa. (Crappy construction paper kept in front of them with duct tape, but it was do-able). But I can sure as hell play in front of an audience with an actual orchestra.

And the truth almost never hurt me.

Fake Philosiphy statement of the day: What she doesn't know, will kill you later.

Chuck Norris playing Super Mario Bros: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H7ms7lAFrTA&fmt=18

Chuck Norris sleepwalking: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2MFuV_PL7a4&fmt=18

Tetris PWNed: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QQvVjC3xr4M&NR=1

Seeker

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on November 14, 2009, 05:22:45 PMWell if you can't play in front of judges, you sure as hell can't play in front of an audience.
While I fully agree with the principle of this statement, I feel compelled to point out that I find playing for audiences far easier than playing for judges. Don't think it falsifies the statement though.
This is a signature.