The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Davey

I'll go ahead and shrink that image so the post is smaller.

edit. the shrink won't show up and I deleted it. It's still there.

just hurry up and get to page 396 and we'll never think about it anymore.

Harvest

edit: ha that was way too inappropriate had to delete. :P
-

universe-X

^lol where do you get these emotes from?

my school hasn't banned NSM yet, good thing because I need NSM for a project.

Davey

never mind looks like it actually got deleted.

universe-X

how did I forget to mention the fact that I almost got killed/paralyzed today? I swear, I must be the luckiest person in the world.

Universe-X praises God & Jesus.

Dude

Harvest

ha that reminds me.  Things haven't been going to well for me lately in terms of school and pretty much everything else.  My friend told me its because I don't believe in god :(.  He does, and everything is going amazing for him.  Well its pretty fucking easy to believe in god when you get everything handed to you because your parents are fucking rich! 

The reason he gets good grades is because he actually has time to study!  He doesn't have to pay for shit so he doesn't have to work!  Therefore he isn't part of the society of unhappiness (yet :P) and is doing great.

-

Davey

you don't have to have a job, you still live with your parents and you still get fed.

universe-X

Well, out of my whole life there were instances where I could of died about 6 times (OMG, 6 is just not my number today)

Luckily, earlier today, instead of breaking my neck, all I have is a bruised finger. There could've been blood too if I wasn't sitting the way I was at the time.

Roz~

I see you just want to share your story, so what happened?
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

Harvest

Quote from: DaveyTheRebel on November 11, 2009, 05:20:57 PMyou don't have to have a job, you still live with your parents and you still get fed.

but I need to buy shit I don't need because I'm a consumer whore.
-

Davey

Quote from: Harvest on November 11, 2009, 07:23:54 PM
Quote from: DaveyTheRebel on November 11, 2009, 05:20:57 PMyou don't have to have a job, you still live with your parents and you still get fed.

but I need to buy shit I don't need because I'm a consumer whore.
But you're canadian.
Not american.
Quote from: Roz~ on November 11, 2009, 06:27:39 PMI see you just want to share your story, so what happened?
don't encourage him, he's just looking for attention.

Quote from: universe-X on November 11, 2009, 05:55:18 PMGIB ATTENTION PLS I REPORT JU HUEHAHUEHUHAHUEHAHUEHAHUEHAHUEHAHUEHAHUE

GreekGeek

Quote from: DaveyTheRebel on November 11, 2009, 07:27:46 PM
Quote from: Roz~ on November 11, 2009, 06:27:39 PMI see you just want to share your story, so what happened?
don't encourage him, he's just looking for attention.

Davey, have you ever done anything besides swearing and hurting? I think you haven't. And if you just come here to vent all your shit, this ain't the right place.

Besides, I'm actually interested in what happened and I think you are the one who is looking for attention. And if not, stop the swearing and yelling.

universe-X

^^ no, I'm pretty sure you and kefka are the ones looking for attention. I was just stating my Thought at the Moment, hence the topic's name.

As for what happened, I just can not get over it. Ok, so there was a guy. He was sitting in someone else's seat and I make a joke out of it (please don't ask, it's kinda embarrassing/funny to even think about it.). So the guy gets all in my face. And he pushes me, while I'm in my desk. It wasn't even that hard, but yet it was good enough to tip me over. I am facing sideways when it happened (to my right) , and there's a table behind me. When I fall over, my head/neck hits the edge of the table, and luckily, instead of my neck staying right there and breaking, it bends, and I fall under the table with a desk on top of me. It seemed unreal, as usually, I'm the one viewing this kind of situation. So, instead of a broken neck, I escaped with a bruised thumb.

P.S. I know that probably no one cares about this, but Roz~ insisted. :P Sorry, that I seemed a little pushy about it.

P.S.S. Davey: Get a life.

P.S.S.S. Regional Auditions: Cello: Saturday: Wish me luck!

P.S.S.S.S. Just checked the last post, Thanks Greekgeek. :)