News:

Need help with Finale? Have a question about arranging? NSM Resources is the place to go!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Seeker

They are really nice to watch and listen to, but I would absolutely loathe being in one. I play solo.

On another note, one of the soloists I was accompanying has been ridiculously slow about getting me her music. So when I went to my teacher to get him to sign off on the job, he refused. He just left for Carnegie Hall and won't be back until after the deadline. So the slow soloist that was abusing is without an accompanist, and there is absolutely nothing I can do about it, and nothing I could have done to prevent it.

Revenge is sweet.
This is a signature.

Roz~

Oh yea, kinda had the same problem, but in the end she decided not to perform.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

Harvest

Wow I can't wait until I'm done with this physics bullshit course.

Every assignment I get in that class just pisses me off! 
-

Davey

Same with me, except for Biology. Fuck this class. Fucking up my GPA.

Roz~

This is exactly why I decided not to study stuff like physic and chemistry.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

Seeker

My high school physics class was harder than all of my current classes put together. Good preparation.
This is a signature.

Dude

Finally home. :)

about 3 hours till the big day. :)

Harvest

wow the Star Trek movie that came out this year was great.

Nimoy was awesome in it, as usual.
-

Davey

Cobraroll

Does that also mean... uploader working again?

*anticipation*
Emergence - a story exclusive to NSM

Yes, I'm still around from time to time. For quicker response, you can reach me by PM, or drop by Smogon to say hi. I go by "Codraroll" there, because of a bet.

Harvest

Why the hell does my internet disconnect for a minute or two when I open my downloads folder?    :-[
-

SuperFireKirby

After pulling an all-nighter with 5 friends I have only one question. How the hell did we manage to play Brawl for 6 hours straight??? Is it even humanly possible?

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

universe-X

well, knowing you, you seem to defy human thoughts, and still knowing you, I don't see how the Wii made through it. :P

Shadoninja

games make you do inhuman things. my one friend played WoW for like 72 hours straight once.
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

Petpetfood

Uh..............Ok......Not addicted I see.

I present my project tomorrow.Whoopeeeeee not