News:

We seem to have trapped one of the mods within the forum's code... and we're not sure how to get him out. Oh well, he'll figure it out!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Harvest

I know this is awful, and I can hardly believe myself, but for some reason I can't stop laughing at this...

http://www.cnn.com/2009/SHOWBIZ/Music/10/29/canada.singer.killed/index.html?iref=mpstoryview

oh and..cnn..you are just full of hilarity today :P

http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2009/10/28/did-schwarzenegger-say-fk-you-to-legislature/
-

KefkaticFanatic

Haha I saw that.  So good.

Also, I have 11 Google Wave invites, does anyone want one?

me irl
[close]

Roz~

If it's ok with you, then I'd want one.

And wtf is happening with everyone's avatar?
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

KefkaticFanatic

Wherever we have hosted them is dying.  Or removed them.

EDIT: Actually, it seems that all the ones we have uploaded here are gone.  Probably some server issues where the site is hosted.

me irl
[close]

Harvest

I'll take one of those Wave invites please.
-

Dude

Jamaha

Yeah, I get an error message on top of the every page saying "The default theme's directory is wrong, please correct it by clicking this text."

Yet to get it back to normal.

Seeker

I've been exceedingly happy the past couple of days and can't figure out why. It's annoying.

Yes, I'm complaining about being too happy.
This is a signature.

KefkaticFanatic

TF2 IS ON SALE FOR $2.50 ON STEAM GET IT NOW BITCHES

me irl
[close]

Harvest

hm, maybe I should.  but that would involve asking my parents for their credit card and they'd be all suspicious.

I hated Tf2 on xbox, but I have a feeling that was the xbox's fault due to lag and such.
-

universe-X

Harvest

wow, Bruno is the funniest thing I've seen in a very long time.

so hilarious.
-

universe-X

for some reason, Bruno's been a talkative subject in our school, the past 2 days. Then someone says, "he's gay!" then, "your gay!" supporting my point that our school is gay.

in fact, today, when i was changing in the locker room, someone slapped my butt, and it hurt like shit! the pain lasted the whole period! :(

KefkaticFanatic

I'm sure it's not as bad as my asian friend who can snap a pencil at you really fucking hard so it stings like hell.

me irl
[close]

Harvest

ahh fuck, got called in early to work.  Now I work 12:30-8:30..so demoralizing....

they better not ask me to stay for 8 hours tomorrow as well...I'm just gonna say no if they do..and I know they will..
-