News:

Want to request some new sheets? Head on over here first!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Harvest

Fuck I don't know what it is...

it involves motion and graphs.
-

HugoMeister

I think I know what you're talking about.

Displacement vs Time, Velocity vs Time, and Acceleration vs Time?

Quote from: sipan1234bow to the longest child ever

KefkaticFanatic

We did that a few weeks ago.  But I'm in IB Physics so yeah.

me irl
[close]

Harvest

Something like that Hugo.  I handed it in, pretty sure its totally wrong.  I got a value of 177 when the answer was 4.9...ha..
-

Jamaha

Oh the joys of differentiation for finding displacement/velocity/etc.

SuperFireKirby

I'm in Chemistry and right now I'm learning about radioactivity for probably the fourth time. Sigh... I haven't learned anything new this year.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Harvest

Another physics test tomorrow, I'm even more lost than I was before the last one.  Once again, I can't do anything on the practice test.  Its worse this time because I work until 9:30 which means I'll have to stay up really late studying..

shit.  I think I'm going to skip...this is probably one of the worst weeks I've ever had and its only Tuesday...
-

Dude

Seeker

This is a signature.

Shadoninja

interesting finale bug....

the notes go off the page and when it reaches then it first goes backwards before moving to the next measure o.O
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

Dude

Yeah, that happens to me every now and then. :-\

Dan The Tuba Man

I love getting out of school at 12:00 on Wendsdays!!!  :)

SuperFireKirby

You have shorter wednesdays too? I don't know what the idiots of the school board where thinking, first they watse the entire budget on unnecessary fences that don't even keep anything in or out and then complain about not having enough money. You know why our district's school board is terrible with money? Its because every member of our school board is a woman. Seriously. Not one guy to correctly regulate the budget.

Anyways: I believe I now have the best avatar here.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Dan The Tuba Man

SuperFireKirby